“Brazilian meat and samba”
Review of Rodizio

Rodizio
Reserve with
Rodizio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 178 Restaurants in Scheveningen
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Visited Rodizio in Scheveningen, The Hague, with a group of colleagues. Weather was nice so we were able to get a table outside.
The concept "all you can eat " worked very well, different cuts of meat were offered, all of good quality. The salad bar had all the usual stuff and also feijoada, one of my favorite Brazilian dishes. Having tasted it in Rio, the one in Rodizio was very good. We ordered a Douro red wine and were not disappointed.
Totally unexpected we witnessed a performance of samba by 3 dancers, it made our evening just perfect.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We were crazy hungry after all day work. So we took all You can eat option in Rodizio.
Very nice and friendly staff - they explained how it works. You grab You plate take some starters or sides from buffet and waiting staff is traveling around the restaurants with different type of grilled meat. Lamb and veal were very very good. The best however was grilled pineapple with cinnamon. Definitely we have to be back there.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a table for my wife's birthday with a group of 5. I read the reviews and was keen for the experience.
The atmosphere was relaxing. The service was above expectations. The food sublime.
It was easiest, one of the best food experiences, I've had.
The variety of meat, the flavours, and the tenderness was great.
Can't wait to visit Scheveningen and revisit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing, the famous Brazilian barbecue, rice and beans, fried bananas and caipirinha. All the waiters were very friendly and helpful and the price was really cheap considering the quality of the food.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

As a frquent visitor to this restaurant, I must admit that our visit last night was definately the worst.
We were greeted very wel as usual and the table we were affored seemed fine. Once seated, the service for something to dring was fast as usual.
We made our way to the salad bar and then went to wait for what we always find to be the best meat around. An we waited.... and we waited......... and we waited.
The restaurant was pretty ful but it is nomally much busier so my frustration really built up when I kept seeing the carvers walking to tables in front and behind us and somehow we just did not get seen.
I had to stand up a couple of times to het the carvers attention so we could get some service and a piece of meat. This did not change the whole evening.
I eventually was fed up and complained. After this the bals carver who is always very friendly cam and apologised and did make and effort to make things better y offering us our favorite oiece of meat and some pineapple but the evening was ruined and our appetite lost.
So..... the food is good, the service is friendly but get the wrong spot and you will go hungry.
It will be a while before we go back.