USD 45
Fairfield Inn
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Billiton Hotel and Klub(Belitung Island)
TripAdvisor
BW Suite Belitung(Belitung Island)
TripAdvisor
Arumdalu Private Resort(Belitung Island)
  • Breakfast included
Bahamas Resort & Hotel(Belitung Island)
Belitong Inn(Tanjung Pandan)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Batu Mentas Eco Lodge(Belitung Island)
All reviewsno elevatortwo nightsbudget hotelbreakfast menutvbeach
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Low standards. There is much better places to find in Belitung and Tanjung Pandan for about the same price.

They also do car rental which I don't recommend. We got hit by another car and simply said the foreigner could pay for the damage because everybody knows everybody and there were threats that if they would involve the police they could take my passport and would not let me leave the island until I paid. No help or whatsoever from the hotel. The hotel also knew certain police officers but wanted me to pay because they didn't see themselves as responsible for renting me an uninsured car while I asked clearly if the car was insured before heading out. I suggested a solution to split the costs but nobody wanted that. It the end it seemed that I rent the car from streettaxi who rented it from the Lux melati who rented it from a local guy living on the island, complicated right? Anyway not a recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank indo2015
Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

We currently stay in this hotel. The staff are awesome!! They are really fast to give their service and for a budget hotel they have a great wifi connection.

The location near the beach ( but not literally) perhaps, walking distance only take less than 10 minutes.

Maybe the wall lil bit annoying me because the wall near the door it's made from gypsum so we can hear people talkinh and walking at the corridor from inside the room.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed there from June 26, 2014 to June 30. booked through Agoda which I found that price via website much cheaper than I book via telephone. My room is 101 which really close to the dining room. However, the service was totally terrible which they forgot to provide drinking water and 2 last nights they really skip to clean my room. For first 3 days morning around 4.30 to 5 am, there were kids crying loudly in my neighborhood rooms, without any assistance from hotel staff to inform the parent for calm down the kids. Foods during breakfast was totally simple. The only good thing about this hotel that close to city center and provide atm...I wont return to this hotel anymore in my next trip...

Room Tip: I don't have any advise for good room, if you choose 2nd floor you should carry your luggage by yourself through stairway...So, prefer on the ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Lux Melati was clean and cheap but also happens to have paper thin walls. This is not ideal when the hotel is being renovated, with work beginning at 6am with an angle grinder and hammer. Nor when the receptionist decides to have a party with friends in the reception until 2am involving copious amounts of smoking and maniacal laughter. Perhaps guests just need to make their preference for more than four hours sleep per night known to the hotel management.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I prefer to stay in this hotel because of the reasonable price.
I booked 7 rooms for my group. When I stayed, the room was clean and neat. The toilet was clean, BUT I was surprised when I found a cockroach while taking a bath. I complained to the receptionist and as soon as the housekeeping removed that cockroach. The other room's problem was the air conditioner. It didn't work well. The mechanic came quickly to check it. Then, it worked well again. This hotel provided breakfast and it was good. I was satisfied with the service. it was fast.
Besides that, the location is quiet near to reach Tanjung Tinggi; best place ever for sunset's view.

Room Tip: Second floor's room are good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family