other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Schneider...
“Not what is in the pictures”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the villa for 3 weeks. The reason we chose it were the fantastic photos on the website. I must say they were professional photos and you would expect HILTON conditions. The reality is far from that I must say.

First you rent an apartment in the house and not the whole house (that was not clear for me). Anyway that is not a problem but good to know. Out of 2 bedrooms and a study room with an extendable couch I ended up sleeping on the couch. One of the bedrooms has a terrible smell, the air is not breathable there. The second bedroom is more ok but it still carries that bad smell.

The furniture in the house is quite old and especially the kitchen one has a smell inside that that gives you a discomfort when using the dinnerware or cookware. The toilet needs definitely a refurbishment. There existing cookware was unusable I had to buy new. No drying rack (we bought one though) just some ropes in the yard.

There is a fire place outside to barbeque but the whole place is a disaster. Old kitchen cabinets where I have also seen rats / mouse excrements. I bought coal and stuff before checking it out so I could not use it.

The host on the other hand is helpful and solved the things that popped out on the way like internet problems, and other small things. The air condition is good, the TV, internet, fridge are in good conditions. It is a quiet place.

All in all I would say it is not worth the money and I was really disappointed. I paid a lot of money for the flight also to get there and stayed 3 weeks in a place that definitely is not what you expect out of the photos.

Until the problems mentioned are not solved I would not recommend this place! Sorry for the owner that was a nice guy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: not much
Liked least: the smell in the bedrooms and mattresses
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing