“Nice little pub”

Resto-Bar Ailleurs
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Coaticook
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on Monday the 21st of August. We ate on the patio and I never went inside so I can't speak of the inside of the restaurant.

Our waitress was great! She realized our french wasn't great and switched flawlessly to English. Drinks were cold and we ordered a shared pizza which came with salad. It was really tasty and we'll priced.

A relaxed friendly and affordable.place go. eat. I know this area is busier now because of Foresta Lumina so if you are heading there check this place out.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

In my opinion, for the food they serve, the price was a bit too pricy. If you want to eat somewhere when you have a budget, do not eat here. For 2 people, without drinks, it cost us 52$.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Right downtown. Not far from the gorge. Great specials , service.
Price is good too.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

They were very very nice and warm. The food was great, also quite a lot! We loved it and hope to go back soon!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Stopped in for a mid afternoon snack. Sat on the patio, which at times was a bit noisy due to traffic, otherwise very nice setup.
At the recommendation of the waiter we had chicken wings tossed in blue cheese. They were awesome. Washed it down with local beer & hard cider.