Lowest prices for your stay
USD 229
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUSD 229
eDreams
All reviews food and wine yogurt pools views roads shutters
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

This is a gorgeous place in a great location, very peaceful with lovely sunset views over Siena. Pools and onsite facilities were excellent as was the restaurant which we ate in both nights and well worth it as the food and wine were delicious. Our only complaints are about our ground floor room, 906 - although huge it had no comfortable chairs to sit in yet could have accommodated a couple. It did have a big bath, in the bedroom (?) but this we didn't use it. It just wasn't cosy enough, no rug, nowhere to sit (other than on the bed or at the desk, despite having the space if existing furniture was moved around). We also found the location of our room didn't allow us to have our curtains open as it is close to reception and lots of people, both staff and other guests, walked past the glass doors fairly constantly. The shutters made the room too dark and the existing curtains are not translucent enough to let light through so we found it a bit dark as we had to draw the curtains, especially if coming out of the bathroom which was pretty much in full view of the outside path! Another reason to not use the bath in the bedroom. A few small tweaks could make this a much better room. There was a kettle for tea and coffee but no bottled water provided which you would expect as this price point (other than in the minibar). The plastic wrapped, plastic cups in the bathroom were also a bit tacky and actual glasses would have been nicer and better for the environment.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I would like to start this off with I am very picky with food, cleanliness and overall customer service which is why I gave it a five star. We stayed here for four nights to chill and experience to Tuscany. Loved that it wasn't a huge hotel with many rooms but that being said it didn't skimp on anything. 1st example... I had called to see if there were any other English channels on the TV, I was still holding and then get a knock on our door within a minute they walked me though the programming.
The wait staff was excellent in the restaurant was amazing. Vivianna was one of the staff that we happened to have had the first three meals at the hotel and we just clicked with her. She gave us a couple of great recommendations of what towns to check out to, get out of the crowds. Besides her guidance on that she and the other servers paid attention to details, I brought up some huge allergies she made sure nothing touched my plate, this was repeated in the morning when I saw Kiwi and she followed up with the kitchen to make sure I won't have any issues with cross contamination.
The front desk was always smiling and available for suggestions. We both used the spa for facial and massage, very happy.
Love spot and would love to make it back in the future.
Thank you to all for the experience.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Words can not describe this lovely hotel. Thank you to the most amazing staff! The food and the venue was superb! The most beautiful bedroom and bathroom, it felt like 5 star luxury. I wish I could have stayed longer!!

Reviewed 22 September 2019

Great service from the hotel, nice pools and well kept grounds with fantastic views. Room was well maintained, laundry took a little longer than expected but otherwise all very smooth. Food in the restaurant was great, they were good with allergies, bar man was good during the day and nice spa and massage - we ended up being the only ones in there. Easy to drive to Siena (15mins) and to other parts of Tuscany. Even if they host events like the classic car event held during our stay they still look after their guests.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

I adored my time and look forward to my return.
Not too far from Siena. Drive was lovely. Stay longer than a night. A couple of days at least.

Hospitality excellent. Rooms perfect. Staff helpful. Surrounds divine. Spa massage a must!
Highly recommend!