“good pizza”

Add it.
New Orlean Pizza
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 19 February 2015

make good pizza lots of toppings and well cooked priced well will deliver and will make it to your liking if you like it a little thinner crust

Reviewed 17 February 2015

No sauce hold the sauce means exactly that. I have to check the order every time, they are not paying attention. I am not looking for free additional pizza's or excuses just for them to get the order right. If I hadn't checked it I would have gotten home on valentine's with anorder my husband can't eat. It's not rocket science folks. Only reason we go back is it's good pizza and not many option's mear here

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

It took well over an hour to get any sort of service out if this location. I was told 30 mins. For our pizza to be ready and it was over an hour. They made an excuse as to why it took so long and didn't even apologize. They had one person working the whole store and it was an absolute joke for just average pizza.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I used to order here all the time. I find the pizza usually messy with little toppings and greasy. There are better places in town for sure. Usually when you walk in, the people working are usually talking to their friends or texting. Not that great at customer service.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Walk-in and Delivery. I don't dislike it but its not my favourite either. It comes down to the crust, there is more dough than I typically prefer. Some like that though, so I won't knock it.