All reviews grocery store across the street great place to stay i'm sure nothing fancy hotel is situated basic room comfortable beds horse track extra pillows fridge and microwave coffee maker casino basics tv sink door
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I stayed in room #3 August 16-18, 2017
The bathroom was new and very clean.
However... the carpet around the fridge/microwave was totally stained, I was bullied due to my service dog, and they wanted an extra fee for it, which is totally against the law and against human rights for disabled.
The first night was ok, but the second was hell. They have lots of workers staying in the motel, who were filling a huge container with ice cubes, very noisy at 9:30 and again at 6:40 in the morning.
When I called the reception, the owner refused to do anything against it, so I cancelled the rest of my stay that I had planned.
And yes, the internet is very bad, they should invest in better routers.
Window view is to an ugly mall parking lot, and close to the pretty busy road.

Room Tip: in the middle of the building, on one side is the ice machine, vending machine on the other is side are lots of noisy workers living
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very clean, comfortable and affordable. The staff were able to accommodate an early check in for us which gave us time to freshen up before going to a wedding - nice after a 5 hour drive. The hotel is situated on a private street which makes it very quiet - slept a solid 7 hours straight. Great parking right at your room door. Complimentary tea/coffee available, extra pillows, fridge, microwave, television. I have stayed in hotels with smaller bathrooms, less comfortable beds, louder hallways and less accommodating staff for much more money than this very nice motel. We will stay here again and will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula N
Reviewed 23 May 2017

nothing fancy, but very clean, affordable, and great place to stay. very quiet even over holiday weekend. easy to get to from side street. very wide at door parking spaces (could fit most any vehicle with room to spare. had free coffee/tea readily available. room had everything I needed including extra pillows, microwave, fridge. staff extremely helpful and friendly. tons of tv channels to choose from. firm bed gave me best sleep that I have had in quite some time (bad back & hips). I highly recommend staying here, and will stay again if in area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stayed in a basic room with 2 beds and were quite comfortable. The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was very good and close to a grocery store and a family restaurant, as well as a casino, and not far from downtown. And parking was securely in front of the room.
Very much worth the small rate. We will most likely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We had the suite. It was very nice and roomy. Quiet and a very comfortable bed. Have stayed here before and never realized there is a hall, as you come in from the outside. At the end of the hall there is coffee, ice, and vending machine. The room is very clean and the front desk very helpful.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple