“lovely scones”

Lavinia's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Bingley
Price range: USD 3 - USD 11
Reviewed 28 June 2015

called in this week after a walk on the canal. ordered tea for two and 2 scones, far to much butter for one person. will call again on our travels. thanks.

1  Thank Barbara C

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Will book next time.
Friendly staff..very helpful, All home made food.
recommend the poached salmon sandwiches.

1  Thank LynG7
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Went here this week on high recommendation. I wasn't impressed. Place very busy, staff harrassed and short tempered. They didn't have what i wanted so she walked off. However cakes looked good.

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

After stopping at Bingley on the way to Grassington. Sometimes you go into a place it just feels right and this is how we felt at Lavinias. Coffee was hot and just right. I had the BLT and can honestly say it was among the best I have had. My Wife's egg in toast was very good. Staff were very friendly and checked that we were enjoying our meal.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Went in with my mother after looking after my elderly relative, it was very quiet and prices were good so good first impressions. I ordered a Decaff skinny Hazelnut Latté which I was told they had hazelnut. When I got the coffee it looked nice but it tasted ABSOLUTELY AWFUL! Tasted like they just shoved loads (like 8 teaspoons well more like tablespoons) of sugar not just that I have never had such bitter coffee since I tried ASDA smart price instant! However the food was good and tasted fresh since it was just off the stove. When we went to pay we were stranded at the till as the waitress started to clear our table (giving me a dirty look when she cleared my FULL cup of coffee could not drink it!) when she finally stopped talking to someone at a different table she took our money while smiling saying "Was everything ok for you?" My mother said that I did not like the coffee. She was surprised and said "Well we are renowned for our coffee's" Me and my mother trying not to laugh left slamming the door behind us.

2  Thank Steve S