All reviews swimming pool big balcony movie room private car bigger tv nice experience main city jacuzzi maintenance sylhet dvds router luck stains foods iron tap
Reviewed 22 March 2016

1. Quality of breakfast was very poor
2. very expensive compared to the service given
3 . Attitude problem of some of the staffs.
4. lack of proper security .
5. there was no warm water in the swimming pool .
6. Lunch and dinner items in hilltop restaurant was too expensive compared to the quality.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Morshed2016
NazimFarhan, Owner at Nazimgarh Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed that we have not lived up to your expectations. I notice from your review that there were some issues about "staff attitude" will appreciate if you could let us know the specifics so that we can address them. As well if you could elaborate about why you felt that there wasn't "proper security"

About the heating in the pool, unfortunately that requires massive amounts of electricity to ensure, however as we are in a rural area, we are restricted by the supply of electricity from being able to heat the pool.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Shuktara and wanted to have dinner at Nazimgarh Garden Resort since this was literally 5 min via autorickshaw. The restaurant was for the public. Food was ok. I tried chinese as well as bengali Cuisine. I liked the chicken noofles. Fried rice and sizzling chk was moderately ok. Friends had the beef achari lentils and chk curry. They were nothing special.
Appetisers particularly chicken drumsticks and frech fries were very good.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ahmedatifurr

Thank you for your review.

Do stay with us next time. I will recommend you to try our Thai and continental menu. Particularly the pizza. In the meantime I have asked our chef to see why the food you mentioned was not at the level Nazimgarh usually serves.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

the service was wonderful, and food was great! We went there with a package, all inclusive. It was worth the money. Tasty food, great tour in Lalakhal lake.The service desk was very responsive and accommodating to our request.
I would suggest you take some mosquito repellent with you, otherwise the evening will be ruined with mosquito bites.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you liked your stay. Do tell friends and family. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I loved my stay at Nazimgarh resort. it was a business trip and for one night. After work i was relaxing in the balcony and watched the geese swimming. the weather was nice and i found my stay was one of the best hotel experience.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2015

its a very nice place to spend couple of days with your family, quite and calm, good food, swimming pool, games for kids , the rooms are quite large and with large balcony

its the first resort in Bangladesh of this kind

Date of stay: October 2014