All reviews swimming pool private car nice experience large balcony few weeks jacuzzi maintenance sylhet router foods stains washroom
Reviewed 22 November 2014

The resort is situated on a large campus with many contiguous and connecting buildings. For example, if you want to check the menu at the two restaurants, you have extensive walkways and the equivalent of about seven flights of stairs to traverse in order to do it. Our room was clean and had all expected amenities but the floor tile was buckling and the bath looked somewhat tired with it's prehistoric jacuzzi. An evening meal in the "local food" restaurant was OK, but nothing remarkable. What was remarkable was that of approximately 20 ceiling fixtures in the dining room, 19 were damaged and in need of replacemant. Breakfast was also OK and about average for the country.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Deano50
Reviewed 20 November 2014

My family & my mother in law was with us. We went from Dhaka by road taking our four wheel drive SUV. Road journey was very enjoyable. we booked the Hotel from Dhaka,so getting was not a problem. We took a big room with extended Verandah. The inside facility was very good in the room. The facility was quite big,there is separate building where u have suana bath,Swimming pool,massage and movie room was there we spent quite good time inside the swimming pool. the Breakfast & dinning hall is bit cozy,we need plan our food in order to avoid queue. Food was quite good. The hotel boys & stewards were very cooperative. there was a restuarant was little bit away with snooker room. The food was little bit expensive but good quality. Overall Nazimgarh is a nice resort to stay though the charges are on higher side. We are again planning to go for Our Marine academy 14th Batch reunion in 25 December'14

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AHM N
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I have been there three times - once on an office retreat, and then twice with my wife.
The first tow trips were simply amazing. I felt a lot of pride knowing that we have some great facilities and environment in our country. But I have to admit, the last time was a bit of a let down.
The rooms were less well maintained, and the fittings were showing signs of wear and tear.
I would really like this place to be maintained at top quality - I have recommended several foreign friends to visit, and I do not want to be let down.
To the owners/managers, please don't let your service quality go down.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Hasan S
Reviewed 8 September 2014

I really like this place. The wonderful view, the awesome landscape, the well-maintained plants, the foods, the friendly staff, are just some of the reasons why. Been here so many times yet this place feels new every single time.

Awesome Sylhet!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RajdeepDas
Reviewed 18 August 2014

People visit Nazimgarh are bound to love their stay at this hotel/ resort..! It is good indeed with its architecture, natural views, location and facilities..! The people who planned and made it must very good choices regarding each of the issues those require second/ third/ fourth thoughts. However, people go there a lot mostly to enjoy their vacations, though I was on a business trip.

It got all the modern facilities available in it with swimming pool, sauna, spa etc. But one thing for sure it is expensive compare to local context. Located outside of the Sylhet city makes it a must to having a car/ vehicle with the customers themselves..! However, rent a car service, pick up and drop services could be arranged by the hotel management. It is also a gateway to the beautiful tourist destinations of Sylhet district.

Food is alright and service is very good..! You spend hours and hours just sitting in their balcony.. and venturing in the natures in and around the resort..!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.. the more pricey they are the better they are.. there are few bungalow also available if required.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business