“Great Time”

Stavros Water Sports
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Great water sports company. I went parasailing with my dad and sister and it was great views and everything. I like it how they chat to you and explain things you need to do. My dad also went water skiing he really enjoyed it let me and sister go on the boat to watch him. Really nice, kind after we parasailed they let us stay on the boat to watch the next people and also said we could have the picture for free as a gift. Had a nice chat with the guy. Would recommend and would go there again.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"safety"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very organized water sports in Fig tree beach. Can offer what customers they want and people working in the water sports they are very experienced with sea thus they can help in all aspects.
We tried the Oxoon and my son was very enthusiastic as is safe enough to be driven even by children.

7  Thank 20Andreas12
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at capo bay for a week in August. Easy access to Satvros' via a stair to the beach.
From the first minute you visit Satvros, you are treated by this gentleman as a friend.
The team is friendly, professional and focused on safety.
We tried everything from parasailing to waterskiing, fly fish, disco, etc... lots of fun.
Advice : rent a boat and go spend a few hours at the nearby blue lagoon.
Our stay at Protaras and capo bay would not have been the same without Stavros'.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Really pleased with the selection on offers, reasonable priced. Safety matters to this organisation.