“Water sports”

Stavros Water Sports
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very friendly staff, good prices, best place to go for water sports in protaras
Thank you for making our first experience of water sports great, made our holiday

All reviews
"kayak"
in 5 reviews
"watersports"

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

No matter what activity I have done here be it a pedalo to jet skies I have had great fun. The staff are fab the activities to choose from are numerous. Definitely recommend you get down here and have great fun.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

After emailing a few different places this was by far the cheapest for the 2 hour limit we wanted. We hired a glass bottom boat for 7 people. We were all given a life jacket and some very basic instructions, we took our own picnic and drinks which all fitted onboard. We explored the bays and the Blue Lagoon, dropping anchor to eat and swim. You do have the option of extending but we didn't feel we needed to. The boat does go pretty fast which my kids and husband loved not so much my mum! A really enjoyable trip to please all the family.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Capo Bay Hotel in Protaras. We decided to use Stavros rather than the other firms as my son had been parasailing with them a few years ago and they were very professional; They have been in business for over 40 years!
We went jet skiing - €70 for the both of us for 30 mins and we took out a speed boat twice which was €65 for an hour. We also hired a kayak for 30 minutes at a cost of €10.
All equipment was in extremely good condition and the staff were very thorough in their explanation and safety talks. You are better to go during the week, as Fig Tree Bay gets very busy with locals at weekends.
We would definitely recommend Stavros Water Sports.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Big fun in a beatuful place. I spent nice time with all attraction - parasailing, UFO, octopus, waterski and wakeboard. I love flying fish so much. Alsou I took a wakeboard lesson.
Personally George Michaelidis is best trainer ever. Ask him if you are absolute beginner. After two or three lessons I could ride and made turns. I happy to meet guys from Stavros Watersport. Great people! Fig tree bay really amazing location. One of the best beach on Cyprus