“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

a13michae...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in August 2018

Great apartment and facilities provided. We greatly enjoyed our experience and we will look to return in the future.

17 Oct 2018
Andreas,
I’m so happy you had a great time and I look forward to your next visit.
Best regards,
David
KatSym21
Nicosia District, Cyprus
“Nice,clean and comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 3 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We had a wonderful week with our 2 kids at this apartment.It was clean,comfortable family-friendly. The pool was very busy in August but we didn't use it as we were all day at the beach. Thank you David

5 Sep 2018
It’s wonderful to hear that you had a nice time Katerina. Yes, the pool (and pretty much everywhere) is busy in August. Most Cypriots take vacation during August as well as all of the normal foreign tourists. The beaches and sea are just fantastic in Cyprus, glad you liked them as well!
DawnTCypr...
Paralimni, Cyprus
“Repeat Visit May / June 2018”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

It was lovely to finally revisit the Complex and David's apartment once again. That great feeling when you walk into a place you have stayed before and feel so welcoming once again. A refresh had been done since last years visit. A well stock kitchen area which I love as its my relaxation to cook with local produce which on holidays.
I am well familiar with the area by now and did a lot of walking about. But some say it is a little far out without transport. In the high heat of the day - yes. But super to come back and swim in the pool late afternoon. Very busy at the May B/Hols weekend and in August to fine a place around the pool area. But sitting on front veranda was fine for me whilst quietly reading and enjoying the melon field views and sunsets too.

2 Jul 2018
We’re so happy that you had a nice vacation and that you enjoyed the refresh! Love to have you again soon.
Antonis E
“Great Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was our third time in the complex but the first one in this apartment. We will definitely look for the availability of this apartment before we book anything else for our next holidays in Protaras area. The apartment was very clean and tidy when we arrived. It is very well kept and equipped apartment, with Smart TV, DVD and CD player, AC , fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dishwasher, etc

Your age range 35-49
7 Aug 2017
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the apartment! Were looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
DawnTCypr...
Paralimni, Cyprus
“Home from Home in Cyprus”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I have stayed in the complex before and like the location and facilities. Most say you need a vehicle but I regularly enjoy walking around the area and use a local taxi rather than the expensive of a car hire all my stay. Covered car parking below with lift access to both floor levels. It is close walk to small beaches and other several small shops / bakery for essentials. This is a 2 bed apartment on 1st floor which had lovely open living and space. It has well thought through storage planning. Well stocked kitchen utensils items which was lovely since I enjoying cooking local Cyprus produce for all my meals and normally have to buy certain items. Set at the far end of the complex which was quiet during my month stay. I had a water leak from the washing machine which I managed to isolate quickly. A call to the local Property managers dealt with and a great plumber arrived the same day to deal with the fault - a defunct valve and also checked out all taps in the apt since this is caused by Cyprus hard water on the pipe works.
I am planning to return again!

Your age range 50-64
7 Jul 2017
Thanks for your very informative review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. And thanks so much for your quick action on the water leak!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing