1,370 results
All reviewsanimation teampiano barsmall harbourkids clubbunk bedsgreat holidayevening entertainmentindoor poolsea viewwedding co ordinatorfamily roomchildren and adultsnext yearmain buildingmini discomeal timeswedding venue
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The staff was friendly and spoke many languages. The rooms were nice and clean and provided the sea view for which we paid. The beach is nice, clean and picturesque. Evening programs were entertaining and good quality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We attended a wedding here last year and what a fantastic time we had.

If I was to get married again I would definitely book this hotel to do it in, as they cater for everything from fantastic food to wonderful staff. Not only was the wedding we attended perfect surrounded by beautiful scenery, our entire holiday was unforgettable.

We will 100% be visiting you again, thank you Golden Coast Beach Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank JeanBennett
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We came out to this beautiful hotel for our wedding. Was amazing. Wedding gazebo offered the most amazing views of church and sea. Hotel staff esp wedding staff were so helpful.... couldn’t do enough for you. Food/ drinks all brilliant. Would highly recommend this hotel for a wedding. Beautiful. Made all my dreams come true. All I would say is, any wedding extras don’t book with Thomas cook. Contact wedding person at the hotel go via them...... will save you money!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Culture725758
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Our journey started and we were all excited. Arrived at the airport but as a family of 4 we never do the transfer bit, it takes too long and is so frustrating. After all, you just want to get there after a flight. We nearly always jump in a taxi they are all queuing outside they all speak great English. For 4 people it did not cost that much more for the peace and quiet. For me, I would say check the distance from the airport and if it is 30/40 minutes away, skip the transfer. When we arrived the check in desk the staff were great. I noticed they spoke most languages which was fabulous. Our room was fine, as a realist it was exactly what I was expecting. Not outstanding, we did not pay for outstanding, if I had been looking for outstanding I would have paid more for my room. After all, lets be honest here, if I had been willing to pay for the best suite would I be complaining - No . Sadly my budget did not stretch that far. The room was clean not Egyptian cotton sheets, but that was in truth, not what I had paid for. We have stayed in Dubai and found rich cotton sheets but hey we paid more than twice as much ! The floors were laminate, but I liked them they were clean, unlike some carpets which only look clean! So that was a big tick for the children, and I. When they spilt drinks it was quickly wiped. Food was fabulous the staff brilliant in the restaurant. The entertainment staff were awesome with the children. Everyone was very friendly. There were weddings going on there this really pleased the children. But not like some of the hotels that do 3 or 4 a day it was a nice one wedding a day hotel. It was fun watching the brides and day unfold for them the wedding team did brilliantly. My daughter said she wants to marry there! (Not yet,I cried!)
I am a big believer in you get what you pay for. If you are looking for more, then pay more! For our family and the budget we had, it was awesome. All inclusive meant that my children were never hungry or thirsty. Kids club was fabulous so nice break for us. Thank you all at this fabulous hotel. I will be back again I have my orders, my children have said we will be back in May and maybe again in July so watch this space.

Room Tip: You know what you like be realistic after all you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank suzicyrus
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel I have stayed in many times.
I can honestly say it is fabulous.

From the exceptional ladies who clean the rooms and comunial areas, the amazing porter who greets everyone with a smile. To the kitchen staff and the friendly waiters, the reception staff where nothing is too much trouble, to top management.

Each and everyone, make me feel this is a hotel that warrants 5 star, in service.

It only a four star hotel, but as with all hotels and business the for the staff to be great, there must be a great leader at the helm. This hotel has this in spades.

The pool is clean and the beach area safe for children. The entertainment staff are awesome.

One important issue on holiday is the food. I have never had a bad meal there. I have always I am sorry to say come back home at least 8 pounds heavier. Clearly that is my greedy fault. But the food is too good to say no too. So leave your diet in the uk and enjoy the culinary delights.

Each year they seem to upgrade and refurbished I am sure this year will be no different. I will let you know as I will go back again this year. Bring it on.

I am deleted to be a repeater in this fabulous hotel.
Hope you all have a fabulous time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business