“We felt ourselves at apartments like at home”
Comfy furnishings Open plan living
Comfy furnishings
Open plan living
Dining for 4 guests
Modern interior
Fully equipped kitchen for those who like to self cater
Master bedroom
Twin room
Family bathroom
Dine alfresco
Spacious patio
Soak up the sun
Mythical Sands Resort
Funland at Tony's restaurant just a few hundred metres away.  6.00 Euros per child unlimited access
Beautiful coastline of Kapparis
Nearby beach
Protaras Boardwalk
Protaras
Ayia Napa Waterworld, the largest in Europe, a great day out for all the family
Palitso Luna Park in Ayia Napa, well worth a visit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Oleg K
“We felt ourselves at apartments like at home”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

These apartments I would recommend to people who have rented cars. Because apartments are not so close to the beach and large supermarkets. In fact, next to the apartment is only one small beach and for reach other beaches it is necessary to use a car.
The apartments are clean. Almost new furniture. Fully equipped kitchen.
It is very good value for money.
Disadvantages:
- Absence of Wi-Fi
- Commission (3%) when paying
- Very late check-in (at 5 p.m.) and very early check-out (at 10 a.m.) Although it is not a problem if you have a car. And it is possible to agree early check-in and late check-out.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Wi-fi
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
24 Aug 2016
Many thanks for your review, a late check out and early arrival is not always possible as we have clients leaving and arriving on the same day, we have a high standard of cleaning and this has to be taken into account. Our company offers the facilities of showering and leaving your luggage in our office. As for the wifi the owner has now had this fitted as he realised it was a necessity for future guests arriving.
Laura C
Paris
“Beautiful Property but had its problems”
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

What a beautiful little property. Very tastefully done and we had a great welcome. A taxi comany arranged by the property letting agents met us at the airport and settled us into the apartment. There was a welcome basket which had evrything you could have needed icluding a lovely bottle of wine and the setting was quiet and relaxing howver two days into the stay and our water stopped and we were left unaided to get on with it.Our calls weren't acted upon and we were advised to wait for a plumber to finish his dinner, whilst we still hadn't had ours or check out! I was stunned at how we were spoken to and why we weren't offered another property!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property
Liked least: The customer service and the fact that it hadn't been plumbed properly
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
17 Oct 2012
We would like to thank you for submitting a review of apartment Lily

We do feel that the comments regarding our company are completely unfair. You informed us on the Saturday evening that you had no water. We asked you to bare with us for one hour as the tank may have run dry due to the water flow being turned down in the area and hopefully the tank would fill. You called us back and informed us that it hadn't filled so immediately I called the on call plumber who informed me that he was out having a meal with his wife for her birthday. He informed me that he was almost finished and would come straight to the apartment. I then informed your daughter that a plumber would be with you worst case scenario one hour. Your daughter then informed me that it wasn't good enough and you weren’t prepared to wait for one hour. I explained that he could be there in 20 minutes but you weren’t prepared to wait for him. I explained that these things are out of our control as our engineers our on call at evenings and weekends and all we can do is what we portray by being there for you 24 hours a day and try our best to rectify a problem as soon as we possibly can. If we were unable to solve the issue of course we would have offered you an alternative property but first we have to try to rectify the problem. Your daughter repeatedly informed me that it just wasn't good enough. We did not tell you check out I simply informed your daughter that if what we were offering was not good enough for you you had the option of checking out. You had the decision to make of waiting for the plumber or checking out and I must stress without hesitation your daughter informed me that you would check out immediately. I would like to mention that we did give you a full refund for the nights you didn't stay at the property and refunded your security deposit first thing the following morning in full. It was such a shame you didn't wait for the plumber who did inform us that the water could have been back on within the hour. As I've stated all we can do as a company is fulfill our part of the contract in resolving any issues as soon as we possibly can. We find the comment on how you were spoken to and having to check out completely unfair I don't recall being abrupt with you on any occasion and it's such a shame as things could have been rectified so easily in this case.
It is unfortunate that things don't go as we would like them to 100% of the time but as I explained to you it is out of our control. I do hope this has not put you off returning to Cyprus and would like to wish you & your family well for future holidays.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing