“Very homely”
other travellers have booked this property
View from side of villa over pool to gazebo.
Master bedroom showing patio doors & balcony. Open plan ground floor living areas
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from side of villa over pool to gazebo.
Master bedroom showing patio doors & balcony.
Open plan ground floor living areas
View from rear of gazebo showing BBQ to r.h.s.
Extensive outside area!! - view towards rear of plot..
Side of villa showing part of wrap around pergola.
Second Bedroom showing twin aspect windows.
Early eveing view towards the sea side of villa.
Early evening view of villa over pool area
Gazebo over decking area with `rattan` furniture.
En-suite off Master Bedroom.
View from bedroom window towards sea.
En-suite off Second Bedroom,
Pernera - just a stones throw away.
Firemans Beach - only 200m from Villa.
Crystal Blue Waters at Firemans Beach.
Paralimni
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dana I
“Very homely”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Elaine's place really had everything you needed for a pleasant holiday stay. Water pressure in Cyprus tends to be low but Elaine has a water pump which boosts the water pressure really well so you can enjoy nice showers after a long day in the sun. This place is ideal for 4 people and is also reasonably priced,the outdoor area is huge and you can enjoy sunbathing by the pool,playing table tennis and having a bar-be-que outdoors and there are also outside lights for after sunset. There are ceiling fans in the bedrooms which keep the bedrooms relatively cool although during hot summer months you really need to have the AC on as well intermittently. Elaine has all the essentials you need for whipping up breakfast and easy to cook meals and I actually didn't realise until the last couple of days that the couch actually is a sofa bed as well! I would say mattresses are a little soft for me but other than that everything was very nicely put together for a comfortable stay. It's also in a great location for easy access to Fireman's beach and walking distance to local small supermarket and bars and restaurants in Kapparis. If you're going to hire a car, hire from Protaras (Kariatis)as local Empire car hire are a rip off!

20 Sep 2018
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at Paradise Point. It was the huge plot with plenty of outside space that attracted us to Paradise Point. It is outside space that is so lovely when the weather is so hot as outside is where you want to spend your time. Fortunately Paradise Point offers the opportunity of full sun or shade under the wrap around pergola or gazebo. The gazebo to end of plot towards the sea is a lovely place for an early evening drink before heading out for the evening.
If I can be of any assistance at anytime in the future please do not hesitate to make contact.
Foodfanat...
“Stunning villa”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Photos do not do this property justice, massive grounds with 4 different areas to sit and relax and lovely swimming pool. Both bedrooms en suite, large lounge and kitchen.
Elaine who I dealt with by email couldn't be any more helpful. Will definitely tell my friends about this property

9 May 2017
Hi
Many thanks for your kind review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at Paradise Point. I think the large amount of outside space with extended pool, with gazebo, pergolas and Cypriot barbecue are things that make all the difference to a holiday in a hot climate.
We would be delighted to offer you, your friends and family our villa at anytime in the future.
Traveler6...
“Perfect Holiday Location”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed at Paradise Point for a week long stay and we were not disappointed. The accommodation was lovely with everything that you could need for a home away from home. We loved having a swimming pool and enjoyed the table tennis. Our children 8 and 9 loved having wifi which made for a relaxing stay for all of us. It's a short stroll to the nearby restaurants and there are plenty to choose from. We used a quiet beach which was to the right of the exit of the accommodation which was just the ticket. All in all a great holiday

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Nov 2016
Thank you for you kind review.
We often use to same beach going towards Famagusta when to exit Mimosa Villas which benefits from sun loungers etc. There is a further beach when taking the next turning which is less well known but doesn't offer quite the same facilities.
The restaurants and tavernas along Kennedy Avenue have never disappointed. There is something for everyone whether you want a top notch restaurant or something cheaper and more basis.
I am pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay and we would be delighted to offer you our family owned villa at anytime in the future.
Mobile426...
“Kapparis paradise point.”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Nicely furnished and fantastic outside area. Will most definitely book again again next time we visit Kapparis.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Oct 2016
Thanks for you kind review of Paradise Point. We would be delighted to offer you our family owned villa at anytime in the future.
Elaine
Maria I
London, United Kingdom
“DO NOT STAY HERE IN SUMMER AS AIR CON IS ON 2 HOUR TIMED”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Firstly I will start off by saying this is a lovely villa with all mod cons, pool is of a good size.
The total down side to this villa I will point out ,not that it's advised prior to booking is the 2 hour timers on the air con units, not a problem down stairs but a major problem in the bedrooms, as when the air con goes off after 2 hours during the night the entire family woke in a pool of sweat. The owner states we have fans what use are fans in 35 degree heat. The villa is falsely advertised it should have been in the write up prior to booking to allow people to make an informed decision to book or not book. The owner also has a guest review book in the villa and many reviews stated that wouldn't come back due to this issue, one reviewer even mentioned he had to sleep downstairs because of it being so hot in the bedrooms.
This is not acceptable in the height of the summer to have the air con units go off after every 2 hours, and you have to get out of bed to turn it back on as the switch is situated in the wardrobe. Other villa owners in the vicinity don't have this issue of the timed air con as I found this out after returning I emailed several other villa owners to enquire. The owner even mentioned that the developers installed the timers, I believe this isn't the case as other owners on the development confirmed there's isn't timed.
I thoroughly recommend you think very hard to booking this villa in the height of the summer, as it gets extremely hot and humid, we did not sleep the entire week we we're there.
It's such a shame as the villa is very pretty and the marbled stairs are beautiful and the outside space is stunning.
What we also found alarming was there wasn't one smoke alarm in the house.
I mentioned this to the managers William & Jackie of which they advised we will get back to you on this, to this day I'm still waiting for a response. We personally didn't find the managers personal at all. The bottom line is if you WANT to keep waking up after every 2 hours book here !

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Oct 2016
Firstly Maria, I am pleased you found our villa stunning, occupying a large plot with extended pool, gazebo, wrap around pergola and well presented. I note from your initial email you were further impressed by the standard of cleanliness of the villa.
Thank you for pointing out a lack of smoke detectors. This is something that has not been queried before but is a worthwhile suggestion and something that is being addressed this month.
I note during your 7 night stay you called our property managers out on several occasions, on one occasion complaining about the noise from downstairs cloakroom. Our property manager duly addressed this problem as best he could by turning off the valve and arranging for a plumber to call. However, he received a phone call from yourselves to cancel the plumber`s visit until after you left the villa. On arrival the plumber could find no fault with the cistern but obviously a call out charge was made in this regard.
We are very concerned over any unforeseen problems that may occur when a guest stays at our family owned villa and address any problems as a matter of urgency. However, it is disappointing when a guest makes a false claim and causes unnecessary inconvenience to all concerned.
With regards to the timers on aircon. to deter guests from going out and leaving aircon on all day or having doors open to outside areas and having aircon on unnecessarily. I note from your booking form 4 adults were due to stay at the villa. However, you stated the timers on aircon was causing your young asthmatic son difficulties and this was the main reason for your complaint. At no time prior to your booking was I aware you had an asthmatic son and at no time did I advertise villa as suitable for asthmatic children nor did I expect children to be within your party. As you state we have ceiling fans in both bedrooms and free standing fans available for guests use. I do not like to think your holiday was affected by having time switches on aircon units but the aircon was available 24/7 at a press of a button.
I am aware you wanted a refund and attempted to hold me to ransom over publishing a negative review. You bombarded me with emails, even sending 3 emails on one day whilst you were aware my mother was receiving palliative care. I responded to you fully on two occasions but was still subjected to your persistent emails. I am aware some people make a habit of complaining in the hope of compensation. On this occasion I feel our villa has been set up to meet a broad spectrum of guests needs but it is impossible, at times, to cover all expectations.
Finally, I conclude by advising we have many repeat booking and excellent reviews. We have over 20 weeks booked for 2017 year already and the majority of these are repeat bookings. We must therefore be offering good quality accommodation and address the requirements of the vast majority of our guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing