“Beautiful villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool area
other view of sitting room and kitchen
Kitchen and dining room - bar
Twin Bedroom
Double Bed - main bedroom
Twin Bedroom
main bathroom
Front View of the Villa - Parking space
Romantic night view of the swimming pool
View from the Balgony
Swimming pool area
Back of the villa
Side of the villa
sitting room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
xhayleyxx...
“Beautiful villa ”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Strayed in the beautiful villa again this year its perfect for me and my family its very big for a 3 bedroom villa and the pool is big been renting of nikos for a few years now and he is brill with us always making sure we are ok and have everythink we need we always arrive late in nite and its great he has food drinks ready for us will always rent of nikos as we have never had problems always feel welcome and its very good prices will see u next year nikos lovely to see u again xx

29 Apr 2017
Hello Hayley, thank you again for coming and staying in my villa. I promise that I will do everything possible in order my quests to have a wonderful Holiday. see you next year.
BimboDarl...
Surrey/Hants border
“Fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The villa was fantastic: it contained everything you could ever need for your stay. Right from the moment Nikos picked us up from the airport, we felt very at home. He had cold beers in the fridge for us, as well as everything we could need to eat: bread, butter, milk, ham, cheese and bacon. As well as a wonderful meal cooked for us by his wife. There were also all the basics such as sugar, coffee, tea, salt, pepper, cooking oil, jams and washing up liquid. The pool is lovely, I even swam a few times on hot days. The car was a real bonus too, although we ate within walking distance of the villa in the evenings so nobody had to drive. The bedding and decor are all lovely and modern, the beds comfortable and the balconies a bonus to catch some morning sun while we had tea in the mornings. We will definitely be recommending a visit here to all our friends and hope to be back sooner rather than later!

6 Apr 2017
Thank my lovely quests for the review. As I said again, I will always treat my quests as my own family and I will do evetything possible to make their holidays a memorable one. Nikos
Barrowfor...
Barrowford
“Perfect villa”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Nikos picked us up from the airport and took us to the villa. Once there he showed us round the villa and told us how to use all the appliances etc. He gave us a great food parcel that included beer, water, bread, ham, cheese, coke, jam, marmalade, butter, milk, coffee, sugar and he also brought us a meal that his wife had made. He was very friendly and answered all of our questions. He even drove us to a local restaurant before he went. He text later in the week to make sure everything was okay. The villa has everything, only thing you need to bring are clothes and money. There is also the use of a car which was very handy. I can't fault this villa and can't find anything bad to say about it. The wifi is very fast and if you like reading there are loads of books. There are road works near but there was little noise from the workmen. There are plenty bars and shops within a few minutes walking distance. I would have no hesitation of booking this villa again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Feb 2017
I would Like to thank you for coming and stayed in my Villa. I will always try my best to keep my customers happy. Thank you for being such a nice people and you are always welcome to came back anytime.
The Owner Nikos
Donna C
“Great place”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Great villa and location. Although out of season very quiet (which we expected) so the use of the car was very handy. Nikos was very help and couldn't do enough welcome pack was a great addition as arrived late. Would definitely recommend
Thanks

31 Jan 2017
Thanks Donna and Martin for coming and staying in my Property. I am always trying my best to keep my customers happy during their stay in my property. I will continue providing first class service to all my customers.
Nikos
Tima_tubs
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Nightmare”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We arrived at this villa after driving from paphos airport ,paying a one way car hire £185 because the owner changed his mind last minute about picking us up ,after being booked for 6 months in advance .
So we arrive at 10 at night with direction of how to get through the horrendous road Works which involved driving on paths !! Arrive at villa ,can't find the keys because it's dark ,get in and the last person to rent it about a month before had left their fruit in a bowl and smelly food in the fridge ,the place is filthy ,full of old piles of paper work ,everything from the garden was in the cupboard,apart from the pool !
The blinds are all Brocken and filthy ,the place stunk !!
The bedding was all ripped and very very old ,the towels were all ripped and discoulrerd ,I wouldn't even was the floor with them ,so we didn't open our suitcases ,we emailed the owner to come and give us our money back and to have a look at his villa ,we slept in the bed reluctantly,he eventually arrived about 2 in the afternoon after we had to drive around looking for food ,the whole of protara looked like a bomb site and I can assure you it will NOT be finished in 2017 ,not a chance ,it's noisey ,dirty and very dangerous for children .
Owner charged us £40 for sleeping the night and said the villa was fine even though he hadn't been in it for a long while ! He basically didn't give a toss ,he was arrogant and grubby in appearance,so this reminded me we all have different ideas of cleanliness ,I would not recommend these villas if you have any standard of cleanliness! Also they are in a very built up area ,everyone looking in everyone's pools and a dirty rubbish filled lane at the bottom of the garden ,another thing I noticed the pools are very deep and they are two steps out the patio doors .
Any way ,we drove all the way back to Paphos and had a great 7 week holiday !!
The beach is no where near the villa either !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing