“Great villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool area
other view of sitting room and kitchen
Kitchen and dining room - bar
Twin Bedroom
Double Bed - main bedroom
Twin Bedroom
main bathroom
Front View of the Villa - Parking space
Romantic night view of the swimming pool
View from the Balgony
Swimming pool area
Back of the villa
Side of the villa
sitting room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tima_tubs
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Nightmare”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We arrived at this villa after driving from paphos airport ,paying a one way car hire £185 because the owner changed his mind last minute about picking us up ,after being booked for 6 months in advance .
So we arrive at 10 at night with direction of how to get through the horrendous road Works which involved driving on paths !! Arrive at villa ,can't find the keys because it's dark ,get in and the last person to rent it about a month before had left their fruit in a bowl and smelly food in the fridge ,the place is filthy ,full of old piles of paper work ,everything from the garden was in the cupboard,apart from the pool !
The blinds are all Brocken and filthy ,the place stunk !!
The bedding was all ripped and very very old ,the towels were all ripped and discoulrerd ,I wouldn't even was the floor with them ,so we didn't open our suitcases ,we emailed the owner to come and give us our money back and to have a look at his villa ,we slept in the bed reluctantly,he eventually arrived about 2 in the afternoon after we had to drive around looking for food ,the whole of protara looked like a bomb site and I can assure you it will NOT be finished in 2017 ,not a chance ,it's noisey ,dirty and very dangerous for children .
Owner charged us £40 for sleeping the night and said the villa was fine even though he hadn't been in it for a long while ! He basically didn't give a toss ,he was arrogant and grubby in appearance,so this reminded me we all have different ideas of cleanliness ,I would not recommend these villas if you have any standard of cleanliness! Also they are in a very built up area ,everyone looking in everyone's pools and a dirty rubbish filled lane at the bottom of the garden ,another thing I noticed the pools are very deep and they are two steps out the patio doors .
Any way ,we drove all the way back to Paphos and had a great 7 week holiday !!
The beach is no where near the villa either !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
coventry
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Your age range 50-64
6 Oct 2016
Thank you. I will always try my best to please my quests in order to have a great time in my villa.
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Sep 2016
Thank you for the review. See you next year.
wayneredh...
London, United Kingdom
“lovely villa”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

this is a lovely villa to stay, near shops, bars, and restaraunts. nikos picks you up at airport, then there is a car waiting for you at villa to use your whole stay. downstairs is all open plan, upstairs 3 beds one en suite, and 1 additional bathroom. pool is lovely, plus use of barbecue, all in all it was a lovely stay in cyprus, and yes i would use again.

yours truly wayne redhead

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Jul 2016
Thank you Wayne. I will always try my best to satisfy my customers and provide them with everything in order to have a great Holiday in my villa.
Edward F
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great Villa,Excellent owner and tremendous package.”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We have just returnd from a fantastic two week stay at Mickey 1. The villa is in an ideal location for either a quiet relaxing holiday or a fun packed action time.Very close to all main bars and restuarants of Pernera, not least Mojitos Bar and Grill,it is a must if staying here.We cannot compliment and thank Nikos enough from picking us up from airport,the lovelly meal supplied,the very good welcome pack and the use of a great car for our stay.We would recommend any of the villas Nikos has to offer.Once again we cannot praise and thank Nikos enough and hope to return very soon.

Your age range 50-64
16 Mar 2016
I would like to thank Eddie for staying in my villa and I will always try to keep my quests Happy and provide them with everything possible in order to make their holiday a special one. Nikos the owner.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing