“Lambros went above and beyond to make us feel...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
camille20...
Zurich, Switzerland
“Lambros went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We had a quality stay at Lambros house. He was very available, pro active in establishing our comfort. The house was tidy, well maintained. Lambros went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable (We arrived on the 31st of December and he was able to do for us some grocery shopping as the shops were closed for New Year, brought additional outdoor toys for the kids,...). We would recommend to any of you to stay there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Alex T
“very good experience”
Reviewed 9 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I visited Lampros house in november!the place was clean and it has everything you need!A very big jacuzzi and a very beautiful patio to relax!Lampros was very helpful with a everything and he had a welcome pack for us!I would recommend the place!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights at Amelie villa. The owner was really nice and shared with us useful information for our stay in Cape Greco. The place was clean and fully equiped with everything we needed. What we enjoyed the most was the outdoor: jacuzzi, barbeque, tennis table and a hammock. Only 5 mintues walk from a breathtaking coastal view and 5 more minutes to the nearest beach.
I highly recommend it.

Ratchia A
“amazing location and house”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We've spent one month in Amelie House in the summer of 2016 with 3 children (3 yo, 5yo and 9yo). The house is great and very convenient - a few really good restaurants within walking distance. Lambros, the house manager, is extremely helpful. Only one time we had a problem with our AC and Lambros fixed it within one day. House is 7 mins away from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - Konnos Beach. The beach is great for both little kids - has very shallow and clean area were you can easily let little kids play on their own. water is extremely clean, beach is cleaned up every day. This place is nothing but grear and we are planning to come back to this place summer of 2017. I would recommend it everyone!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cyprus Experience”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I am really lost for words. A total of 5 of my friends stayed at this villa also known as the Amelie house (2301). Upon booking, we expected the villa to not be of the quality as shown in the pictures. Why did we think this ? Because of the Pricing ! Coming from London I guess 177$ a day split between 5 people is pretty cheap for the quality we were getting. When we arrived we met - Lambro. He is the owner of the villa and the person you should contact if you have any problems or queries. When ever we had an issue we called or whatsapped him and he would be there within the hour no matter the time of day. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Maija who was the accommodation manager from Go Villas Cyprus.I have so much more to say but seriously, when I arrived I felt like I had just jumped into the pictures that are displayed on this site.

It is near Konnos Bay which is the #1 attraction on Cyprus. However if you want to party and club at the strip it is quite a distance. A 15euro cab fair but if there a couple of you it comes out quite cheap individually. I would recommend getting quad bikes though and nice 10min drive !

Oh yeah, there's also a table tennis table and fuse ball table.

Quality Stuff !

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing