“Busy place”
Review of Prom Cafe

Prom Cafe
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Larne
Description: Located: Larne Leisure Centre. A warm welcome awaits you at the Prom Café where our delicious food and drinks can be enjoyed overlooking a beautiful sea view.
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

After a swim at the leisure centre myself and my son went for a snack.
We both had scones which were tasty and I a coffee and he a hot chocolate. My son also had an ice cream. The cafe looks out over the Irish Sea and on a busy walkway.
When there it was very busy which in itself indicates it has a good reputation.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch and ordered open prawn salad but very disappointed. Bread was blue mouldy and tomatoes tasted off. Bread was replaced but no offer of compensation. Didn’t enjoy and couldn’t eat tomatoes as tasted days old. Overall an awful experience and won’t be back!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This is my favourite spot for afternoon coffee and a fantastic scone. A great place to wait and watch for the Cairnryan ferry coming in. They do reasonably priced meals as well. I can highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

What a Great cafe, if you want coffee, Brilliant scones breakfast lunch or afternoon tea, it’s fantastic, homemade food, very helpful staff. The location is beautiful, because of the floor to ceiling windows it’s like sitting on a boat.
The only problem you will have is what to choose, that’s why we keep going back

Reviewed 3 July 2018

There was a mix-up with my order but the manageress and other staff apologised profusely and offered me extra tea and a free dessert. The food is very good and relatively inexpensive and the service is excellent. Totally recommend the place.