Review Highlights
night out with the brothers

Went to see Darkest Hour. Staff were helpful and accommodating with allocation of seats. Place was... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2018
Philip H
Larne, United Kingdom
Weekday night.

I went to see a dumb superhero flick at night. It was gone from other local cinemas already, so... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2017
Steveodo
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom

All reviews cafe riva next door movie screen cinema allocated bin wheelchair dominos distraction aisle trailer loads
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Came here with a friend recently and it was a great experience. The cinema is very clean, staff outstanding. I will be back especially as Ive got a student card and can get discount!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Go on a Tuesday and get it even cheaper. Very handy to restaurants within walking distance if you want a bite to eat.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Went to see a 3D movie at night. £6.80. They did not ask me which seat I wanted. I thought that was an important oversight as I went to the screen where my choice of film was on. Inside cam a possible answer - only two other people were there, so I was able to sit anywhere, regardless.

One glitch: no one was at the ticket desk window, the two members of staff were at the sweets counter. You can get a movie ticket there, but have to wait while kids in some family group squabble over what snacks to buy.

You do need a car to get here, it is way outside the town, along a dual carriageway down to the harbour. The site has two big advantages. There is a vast free parking area outside. There are also loads of restaurants right next door. Blue Chicago Grill has turned into something else. Coming out of a late movie showing everything looked closed, except maybe the KFC.

1  Thank Steveodo
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Lots of parking and friendly staff. Always gets the movies in we want to see, with a large selection of refreshments for all the family.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Went on my own during my week in larne and had a great time . Staff were very helpful and premises very clean
Affordable prices too