Review Highlights
night out with the brothers

Went to see Darkest Hour. Staff were helpful and accommodating with allocation of seats. Place was... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2018
Philip H
Larne, United Kingdom
Weekday night.

I went to see a dumb superhero flick at night. It was gone from other local cinemas already, so... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2017
Steveodo
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom

All reviews cafe riva next door movie screen cinema allocated bin wheelchair dominos distraction aisle trailer loads
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Lots of parking and friendly staff. Always gets the movies in we want to see, with a large selection of refreshments for all the family.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Went on my own during my week in larne and had a great time . Staff were very helpful and premises very clean
Affordable prices too

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The cinema is always pretty clean and I used to come here quite often. They could do with upgrading their VIP seats to recliners though. What bugs me the most is that quite a few horror movies are not shown in Larne Omniplex but they are shown in Carrick Omniplex, strange and means I have to go to Carrick instead of just Larne Omniplex. None of the screens ever really sell out, even on a Tuesday where tickets are £3.50 each.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Normally go here once a week. Never any problem getting a seat. Staff friendly, place kept tidy. Good idea to join omniplex on line and get ten percent off ticket prices. Better than nothing. Tickets sent to your phone and bar code scanned by usher. No queuing. Also you can pick your seats online from the seating plan. Pick your latte, cappuccino up at nearby subway or garage to take in. Staff allow this, as there is no facility at the cinema to purchase.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

If you sit higher up there's a problem. They bunch people together in a block of rows. I had people behind me bashing the back of my seat. I moved to another. Some kid is romping around bashing into that one. When people were going up or down the stepped aisle to my left, I could also feel their footfalls through my chair. I don't know what's beneath the tiered seating, but its not very solid. I want a movie to transport me totally into its story, so I don't want distractions to remind me I'm in an auditorium.

1  Thank Steveodo