Such a lovely location - early November - snow had just started - fairy wonderland. Half board - excellent eveng meals - truly great - set courses - but food was top shelf. We stayed in cabin - 2 of us - had large bed plus 2 bunks - plenty room for family - very good but do not expect room service (bed not made daily etc etc). Short walk to main reception dinign area - lovely bar under glass igloo. Rooms are pricey - chose as you see suits. But add on activities very expensive (in my opinion) but were just great fun. Order of preferne - husky sled - fun fun and more fun and ogs just so friendly - snow mobile in middle of night - and we saw the lights to boot - reiondeer sled OK - also in middle of night. Visit to Santa - hmmm - not sure - very expensive for what we got. But would go back - just be prepared.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakslauttanen Hotel And Igloo Village
- Kakslauttanen Hotel Igloo Village
- Kakslauttanen Hotel Saariselka
- Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Finland/Saariselka