“First time”

Add it.
Saville Exchange
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First time I've been here & it's been here for years. It's situated in a lovely little courtyard it's a bar cafe & sells soup or sandwiches, it also has a stage & entertainment there's something for everyone but you have to book for entertainment but can just walk in during the day

Reviewed 13 February 2014

i disliked NOTHING about it, always enjoyed the food and selection of wines and other drinks and all of the staff there were very present and welcoming, every time my self and my partner went it was more like going to see friends than just going out for lunch or dinner, it was my favourite restaurant and i am so gutted to hear it has closed

1  Thank lyndsay j
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was freezing cold, service was extremely slow especially as not particularly busy and the food was average. We had a groupon voucher so didn't pay full price which was just as well. The soup starter was barely warm, they didn't have any pork main, the duck main was tough, the chicken main was very salty! We waited so long we didn't even bother to look at the dessert menu! Wouldn't recommend it to anyone and we won't be going back!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My husband and i used to be regular visitors of the saville about 6 years ago before it was taken over so when my friend asked me to go i was quite looking forward to it after hearing good reviews about it. sadly i was quite dissapointed.
Visited on Friday evening, there was only a handful of people there but yet we still had to ask to order wine after sitting approx 10 mins with empty glasses. There was no atmosphere and to be honest the only reason I have given it this rating is because the food was ok, not great but nothing to complain about.
Lets say I don't think I will be visiting again.