Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great soft play

We're round the corner from Kiki's but never ventured in until recently. We've been to quite a few... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2018
Matt S
Reviewing live!

Here I am at Kiki's Kabin. What sort of spelling is that? It's 'cabin'. It's just full of noisy... read more

Reviewed 22 December 2017
Simon P
North Shields, United Kingdom

All reviews bouncy castle soft play places mess tins laser quest birthday party venue
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Love visiting this soft play with my four and one year old. Staff are very friendly esp Debra who always makes a fuss of the children. Since kikis has been taken over last year it is so much cleaner, better and generally nicer. It has had such a change new carpets and does not smell. Has beautiful home cooked meals like chilli which is to die for.
Obviously sometimes there are rough children as there are in every soft play but the staff are always happy to help with problems.
My daughter had her first birthday party here last year and it was fabulous. The staff couldn't do enough for us and the hot and cold buffet was great and the kids got so much.
Couldn't recommended enough.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

***WARNING AVOID***

I have been to this place once before and although it was a bit thread bare in places and stank of old chip fat I went back because the 2 staff I talked to (Kelly and Emma I think) were nice. I saw the negative reviews about the places food so decided to stay clear.

My daughter loved the place and I wanted to take her back. 3 times I tried over about 10 days. Each time I was stopped at the door and told there was a private party and told I should check the website and Facebook for information on opening times. This was my mistake so I left with an unhappy 2 year old.

Today 27/03/16 I check the Facebook page and it had the hours on as 1000-1800 and no mention of a private party or being closed for Easter.

We arrived at 1425 and went to the desk. I was ignored for a minute then a lady asked "What?" I asked about soft play and was told it was a private party. After asking the lady if she knew why this information wasn't on the site or page a "gentleman" from behind the counter appeared in glasses and a red jumper and very aggressively summoned me with my girl in my arms, over to the door. "I'm not having you shout like that" he snapped at me. I was taken aback by this as I had done no such thing. He then proceeded to talk down to me saying things like "this information is on the site" when I explained I had checked the fb page and it wasn't on the site he changed his story to "I just assumed everyone would know we'd be shut on a Easter Sunday"

At this point as I tried to explain, calmly I might add, that his attitude was upsetting my girl. All I was able to do was confirm he was the owner before He asked me to leave. Then he followed me outside and decided to continue talking to me like I was a rodent. Every time I tried to speak he spoke over me or just shouted.

At no point did I raise my voice or was I anything other than polite. He however was rude, impolite, impatient and unsympathetic. As my, by this point ,distraught little girl was crying because she couldn't have the soft play and slushie I promised her he and a dark haired lady who decided to observe, made the decision to shut the main doors in my face mid sentence.

I cannot believe a place would treat a potential customer like this. I urge everyone to avoid like the plague.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Having recently moved into this area I took my two sons to burn off some steam and left soon after arriving.
Children are left un - supervised by parents to run riot whilst they all sit on their phones, taking no care in supervising whatsoever.
This my eldest, who is 7 could cope with in the older part of this soft play, however, my 1 year old son was put in danger by older children being allowed to dominate the supposed under 2's area.
Not only did I have to move my son out of harms way via kids aged 5 and above jumping around, I had to stop an older child being very aggressive towards him and trying to pick him up.
After trying to protect my son in the young area from soft play toys being thrown about and the slide being blocked from rammed in pieces of soft play equipment with older kids sat on top I decided enough was enough.
Members of staff walked passed on many occasion during this all and did nothing to stop this behaviour . Health and safety is an issue here....anyone with small children stay away.
I approached the staff on my way out regarding the issue and was told it isn't their job to check and I shouldn't have waited till I left. I left early to avoid my child being hurt! Age restrictions rules should be upheld to protect small children. Rude staff, none accepting of safety hazards.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Did not enjoy the indoor setting...too closed up, not enough space inside. Feltvery crowded. Full of mums too busy on their phones rather than looking after their kids. Food from cafe was a joke. Ordered some pasta for my toddler and got boiled tasteless pasta with 2-3strands of cheese grated on top. Tasted horrible, compete waste of money. Definitely wont be going there again.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Took my six year old and as always feel secure in the fact that she is well catered for with regards to safety.The staff are very friendly an attentive to the children,there is a small coffee shop which also sells food of descent quality,the building is an old church with original wood carvings...wow,parking not brilliant but we managed...I have used this place a few times and definitely will take my little girl back,she loves the three levels of sheer fun,keep up the good work..

Date of experience: December 2015