Hotel Vinhuset(Naestved)
USD 126
USD 69
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2015

actually an ok place with value for money. Clean rooms and ok facilities for a hostel. The owner is something of a character. We stayed here as part of a charity ride from Copenhagen to Paris. All adults but treated as teenagers. Showed little sympathy for our course and was what tends to be rude.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I was spending 6 days there, the room I had was fairly ok, it is a hostel, and therefore one can't expect too much. The breakfast was good, the inventary was old and gave a dull sence of the past, no so nic.
the prices there is way too high, there are hotels in Copenhagen running with lower prices I took it because I couldnt get a hotel or a hostel closer to Copenhagen, all was occupied, if I will come back, most likely not, NeXT time I will order in good time, closer to Copenhagen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Short and simple: poor value for money.
Very noise during the night with people playing music and smoking inside.
We had rented linnen and towels, but found that there was no soap in the bathroom and the reception closed.
The bad was comfy, so no problem there.
All in all I had expected more for the price. It's not exactly down town Copenhagen or even down town Næstved.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Charlot_X
Reviewed 13 April 2012

First of all there´s very little competition In Naestved. I wanted to have a place to stay within walking distance from city center and without paying very much. Danhostel was a bit prisey, conciderng to be a hostel. Actually with linen and breakfast, It was hotel worth of money. But It was in town. Room was very cold when we arrived, but after tweaking battery, It was ok. Atmosphery was very weird, and when I asked the owner ( very nice ), she told us about the religious history of the building, which made the whole experience very unforgettable. Some very old nuns have been wondering In these very same corridors!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We came by this Hostel by coincidence, and were pleasantly surprised to find that the hostel is located in a beautiful modernist monastery, built in 1976.

The staff was really helpful, although we are not members in the Danhostel society, arrived late at night and were not familiar with the concept. The rooms were rather basic, but nice, clean and spacious. The breakfast was wonderful, with good quality cheese and jams.

We will certainly return, if we can.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple