All reviewsinfinity poolsand barearth restaurantbeach accesslunch buffetnice facilitiesteam buildingfried ricemodern designan affordable priceenjoyed our staylobby areafilipino foodegg stationupon checkstayed here for nightssea view
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is a pretty new hotel resort. I would say this is a good hotel/resort. Prices are relatively cheap. However, the place is still being developed meaning it is still under construction and being finished. This means that you could not enjoy the whole resort per se. In a year this would be a very good resort. The rooms are pretty nice and the staff are courteous and helpful. I would definitely comeback when everything is finished and done.

Room Tip: Better book rooms facing the sea.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is a fairly new resort. In fact, construction of some other attractions and landscaping is still underway. The facilities were excellent. Our room was spacious, the bathroom was modern and well-equipped, furnishings were great. They had wifi in the rooms. The food in the restaurant was excellent and we were surprised at how affordable the menu choices were. The staff were all very accommodating and service was great. The only downside is that the place is a bit far from the city and because there was also a short drive going in to the resort complex, cabs were not easy to find. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and plan to stay at the resort again when we visit Cebu.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Front desk is very unprofessional. It is dirty, slippery, and has fat flies in their restaurant. It almost looks like a national bird. They don't even have a toilet seat in the woman's bathroom, and I almost bashed my head in the elevator because it was very slippery and wet. They also don't have an ATM machine.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017

The atmosphere of the Solea is unique: the lobby and main area is simply amazing, I really loved the style and made me feel really good and comfortable, and also the staff was great, very careful and welcoming. Packed in lush tropical landscape and with a white sand coastline. Absolute Luxury, Everything you need in one gorgeous place!

Room Tip: The lagoon and lobby view is elegant
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerome T
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This is hotel which has a total disregard of guests safety.
After 30 years of travelling all over the Philippines I thought I had seen it all for a new hotel this is a total disgrace.
All floors are always wet and slippery people are falling over every day on the tiled floors by the pool .By the showers no curtains or screens. In the bedrooms polished floor tiles slippery floor .The swimming has gloss floor tiles and sharp pebble edges ,steps are sharp without rounded step treads.
My wife hurt her leg when she slipped in the pool on sharp edge of the steps (no step treads)sharp cut edge tiles she took skin off leg and got a large bruise.
I Went to the front desk to make complaint while doing that a staff member working on a ladder fell on me as result off the slippery floor tiles making the ladder unsafe and causing the man to fall on me hurting my toe as the ladder crushed.
I demarded to speak with manager the receptionist rang him he said he was to busy and was in a meeting.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I been told by a staff member that of 500 people have complained or been hurt by the slippery surfaces of tiles most have been Koreans and they ignore them. This place deserves to be shut down.

EVERY DAY UP TO 5 PEOPLE SLIP ON THE FLOORS AT THIS HOTEL.

ALL COULD BE FIXED EASILY BY APPLYING
A NONSIP COATING TO ALL SURFACES.

Other problems they would not attend to power outlets not working.Water running out of the airconditioner when turned off making bedroom floor wet and slippery.
Shower has no screen or shower curtain again water spills all over bathroom floor making it slippery.
Bed is damaged cracking noises from the wooden frame toilet has been broken at some stage replaced with the wrong seat nearly falls in the pan because it too small.
Having dinner over priced hamburger nearly 600php and water from the airconditioner drips in to my drip coplain to the waiter he wiped water which splashed on the table and would replace my drink and said it only aircon water.

THE TOTAL DIS REGARD FOR PEOPLES SAFETY IS UN EXCUSABLE I AM GLAD I ONLY STAYED 2 NIGHTS.

Please dont stay here looks good at first sight but the problems soon appear.

Still waiting hear from the hotel management

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple