1,930 results
All reviews six senses pool villa hua hin thai restaurant day bed studio room tennis courts kids club sushi pool staff turn right most nights coast restaurant hotel restaurants golf buggy lily ponds spa treatments
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazing we didn't even need to leave it. It is secluded away from the city and is a luxury retreat. The food is delicious and there are a lot of vegetarian options. The pool is incredible and looks out on the beach, the rooms are nice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank worldtraveller2k17
Alan Thomas ., Managing Director at Evason Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear worldtraveller2k17

Thank you for your kind review and for placing us as "one of your favourite hotels".
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We decided to go to Evason for the day and spend the afternoon at the pool without checking in for an overnighter. Great pool area and pool side bar. Payed THB300 for the entire day and a lovely day there. Get the homemade lemonade for THB100! It made my day! Great scenary at the beach with all the kitesurfers... well worth a visit

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beefnreef

Dear Jens P

Thank you for your review and for dropping by for the day recently.
Hopefully we have whet your appetite for a return visit and plan to stay a few nights with us so that you can enjoy the complete experience.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This time comment for evason bar is club sandwhich at evason bar is so delicious! Recommended!

Breakfast this time i really love homemade Jam all are made from thaifruits and thaiherbs such as, Lemongrass jam, Papaya Jam and the taste is fresh and good.
The Fresh fruit mix with vetgetable smoothies are so good too!
Moreover, you should try noodles at evason they are nextto the pool. This noodle bar have only Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 noon til 3 pm. The noodles i recommended is Tomyum goong Noodles which is not too spicy forienger can eat and shrimps is so fresh + delicious (Tasty)

Room comment
Room 537 is good corner room cool air conditioner with garden view.

Room 100 is always my favourite seaview room type with bathtub.
Alll time most place i love in Pranburi.

Service mind and kind staff is Khun Wanpen from Evason Bar / Khun Beau reception and Khun Kom also Khun Yaowarat always so nice for all customer**

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BabeJaa
Alan Thomas ., Managing Director at Evason Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Babejaa

Thank you for your kind review.
Delighted to read that you enjoy so many aspects of the food and service at the resort.
I was pleased to pass your comments on to Chef Tanu and Khun Yaowarat and team.
Your special mention of Khun Beau and Khun Kom is also much appreciated.
We want to remain your favourite place in Pranburi and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This was my wife & my 2nd trip to Thailand, we brought our 4 year old this time round, my wife choose the Evason, Hua Hin for this trip, and what an excellent choice she made !
We stayed in one of the Pool Villa rooms, which was self contained, clean, airy and spacious. The room led to a private walled garden, with plunge pool, huge sunken bathtub, sun loungers and a covered day bed area; it was a quiet, restful haven in paradise and our son loved the pool.
Breakfast is simply superb; I challenge anyone not to find something to take your fancy, restaurant staff are welcoming and nothing is too much bother for them.
Whilst on the subject, I cannot praise all the resort staff for the welcome they gave our son; every morning he was greeted with smiles and chat from all of the staff; they really went out of their way to make him, his `Mum & I very welcome.
We used the Six Senses Spa & massage. I arrived with a badly twisted knee, but after 3 sessions with the maestro Khan Nont, I left feeling like a spring lamb.
Having travelled most of the World for business & pleasure, I really cannot praise the Evason Hua Hin highly enough; it is a corner of calm, a genuinely balanced, environmentally sustainable resort, (quietly) boasting some of the most welcoming & friendly of Thailand's already world renowned friendly people working there, it is a piece of Heaven on earth, and we will be back.

Room Tip: Get a Pool Villa, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Q-BBJ

Dear Q-BBJ

Thank you for your kind review and thank you to your wife for choosing us.
Also delighted to read that Khun Nont was able to sort the knee out for you - and I have passed your comment on to him. He is indeed very skilled in what he does.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here several times now and each visit gets better. If you're looking for a place to completely chill out and get some much needed relaxation - the Evason is the place. As soon as you reach the golf buggy to take you to reception, it feels calm and serene and you will immediately start to whisper. The pool is great and looks out over the sea. You will mostly eat at their own restaurants as there are so many, however there are cheaper options nearby. The breakfast here is one of the best I have experienced and the value for money is excellent. One of my favorite, relaxation spots!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank blinkyj88

Dear blinkyj88

Thank you for your kind review and your continued support is much appreciated.
Look forward to seeing you again soon.