Armonia Guest House(Nea Moudania)
USD 76
USD 64
Kassandra Mare Hotel(Nea Moudania)
USD 235
USD 161
  • Pool
Filippos Hotel(Nea Moudania)
USD 69
Eleonas Apartments(Nea Moudania)(Great Value!)
USD 86
Cavo D'Oro Hotel(Nea Moudania)
USD 69
USD 59
  • Bar/Lounge
Sokratis Hotel(Nea Moudania)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
USD 357
Katrin Luxury Studios(Nea Moudania)
TripAdvisor
Bambola(Nea Moudania)
3,555 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantsnext yeargreek tavernamain restaurantbeach barmini barinfinity poolmount olympussea urchinslocal townbuffet restaurantmain poolhigh standardjunior suitesea viewnothing is too much troublekids club
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After a great experience last year with some friends, staying at the Olivio (one of the sister hotels of the Oceania), I wanted to enjoy the experience with my family. I took a bit of a risk travelling so early in the season (end of March), but struck it lucky with sunshine every day, there was light drizzle on one morning, and rain overnight on a couple of occasions, but there wasn't a day when we couldn't sunbathe by the pool (it was cool in the shade, but a perfect temperature in the sun).

I recommend a room with a sea view as on a clear day you can also see Mount Olympus. The hotel is set over a slight hill, which gives amazing views. The infinity pools make the most of this. From the moment we awoke to the gentle sound of the waves lapping on the shore, we enjoyed every part of each day. We partook in many of the all-inclusive activities, from pilates, tennis, and cycling, and after a visit to the spa, got ready to enjoy dinner at one of the selection of five-star restaurants (with Michelin-starred chefs). There was also a great variety of wines, and even the Champagne and cocktails are included in the price. We also took in a couple of shows (Blues Brothers and Michael Jackson tributes) which our children enjoyed too. Our two children also enjoyed the tennis and table tennis and the swimming pools. They are in their teens now, but for younger children there are kids clubs and a creche to allow parents to have a break.

I know that it is early in the season, but we didn't come across a single member of staff that looked like they didn’t want to be there, or would rather be doing anything else. We couldn’t believe how attentive and friendly all the staff were. "Can I get you a drink? Can I clean your sunglasses?" Without exception, they all went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed to have a wonderful experience. Ikos appears to have a winning formula here, and I have already planned a trip to one of their other hotels later this year.

4  Thank GezzyB
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked this hotel for the last week in March of this year based on several recommendations.

I can honestly say it is very special, from the moment you arrive at the airport you know you are in for a treat, the Ikos team greet you with chilled water and you are chauffeured to the hotel just 30-40 min drive (chauffeur service provided if you book hotel accommodation direct with hotel + 5 night stay).

When we arrived at the hotel we where greeted by the team and taken to the entertainment room given a glass of bubbly and explained the facilities of the hotel given a map, when when we returned to the reception our room was ready, all very slick and set the tone of what would be an incredibly relaxing holiday.

The hotel is rather large set across 15 acres (I think) with 5 accommodation blocks, we chose a panorama junior suite that is situated in block 4, the closest to the beach. Although all have great sea views but I think this may be one of the few where you can see the waves hitting the shore.

Whilst at the hotel we also found out that the Deluxe rooms are all located in block 5, this block is the highest and has wonderful view across to Mount Olympus and beyond; although again all rooms have wonderful view. It is also worth noting that the benefits of Deluxe rooms are that you have access to a special pool, and a bar that serves special cocktails, beach evening meal experience, and some other great benefits (something we learnt upon speaking to other guests)

The hotel really has incredible service, that is difficult to describe and to understand how the staff strike the perfect balance. They are attentive without being in your face, but seem to be there whenever you need them. Also the vibe is very relaxing and was not pretentious at all.

Nothing seem too much trouble, the Pool Buddies happily arrange the sun loungers and provide towels, always with a smile (Vaza was a force of nature).

The waitresses are very attentive, and you never really have to wait to order a drink while sat at the pool, or on the beach. During the day the "Pool Buddies" even came round to clear our sunglasses!

The food is of a very very high standard indeed, and the a la carte restaurants are all amazing, I mean really amazing.

We loved eating our breakfast in the french restaurant that overlooked the adult only pool, with breathtaking views of Mount Olympus.

At lunch the Greek restaurant was my favorite, i could not get enough of the calamari. On the second to last day I ordered the Calamari, and my daughter asked my if she could have spaghetti bolognese. I politely told her it was not on the menu, the waitress overheard and must have spoken to the manager. The manager then came across to our table and spoke to my 7 year old daughter, saying to her that he had arranged with the Chief to prepare spaghetti bolognese, and it would be ready in 15 minutes.

This was a wonderful touch, and what I found really special about this was he talked directly to my daughter an not me. This made her feel really special and the holiday was jam packed with special experiences just like this.

The evening you had a chose of the Italian, French, Asian, Greek al a carte restaurants, or the main buffet hall (no booking required).

All the food was great! The restaurants for the evening have to be booked and it is recommended that you book prior to arriving, we where able to pre-book 3 evenings for our 7 day stay, but where able to book most other nights on arrival.

The service like elsewhere is amazing, the waiting staff recommend one of 300 wines to accompany the meal of you ask, and again the wine is great.

The beach is accessible down the hill and has hundreds of sun lounger for exclusive use of the hotel (private beach), i would say there are approx 300 sun loungers down there with roughly 1/3 reserved for the deluxe room customers. Again on the beach you have full waiter service! There is a small single track road that runs between the beach an hotel, that is very quite but does have cars coming down now and then. Also at the base of the hotel site there is a beach bar if you want to sit and have some food and a couple of drinks (again great service), all very relaxed.

The hotel also has a fleet of golf buggies with staff ready to drive you back to you room if the walk back up the hill to your room is too much ;-). We also loaned bikes from the hotel to cycle to the local town and village, definitely worth doing.

The rooms where very well maintained daily cleaning services, and evening turn-down. They all come with well stocked Mini bars, and have the option of room services should you choose.

The main lobby has a great bar that we spent most nights at post evening meal, but there is also an Adult only bar too for those who want a kid free environment.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough, when I usually go on holiday it takes at least 5 days for me to relax. On this occasion I was completely relaxed from day 2! These continued for the duration of our stay, absolutely fantastic.

I was so impressed with our experience I have just booked a second visit in October this year!

Room Tip: Building 4 great sea views, Building 5 deluxe rooms with exclusive pool
9  Thank JBakus
Reviewed 3 April 2018

If you want an all inclusive holiday with no stress, fabulous service and pleasant surroundings, the Ikos Oceania delivers. Immaculate cleanliness, great staff, lovely resort facilities with a range of things to do.

Food was of a good standard although sometimes needed to be warmer, particularity at the buffet. A la carte restaurants were good albeit slightly formulaic. Minibar in the room was great and always topped up although the tea and coffee making facilities were a bit thin... no tea and milk (so English... I know). Deluxe perks made for an even better experience.

A special mention should go to the staff though who make this hotel a truly 5 star place. Any quibbles about the food or facilities, soon melt away with absolutely outstanding customer service throughout the resort. All the staff make this a great hotel.

In March, our room was affordable even if the weather was changeable. In July this would not be affordable to an average family. I wonder if the clientele changes during the summer as well? Whilst the hotel has rooms to fill, its a shame when you are sharing the hotel with Brits who take the all inclusive drinks to a whole new level. I'm not sure when it became socially acceptable to drink lager for breakfast and keep going all day but really, that's just not our thing and neither is the behaviour that accompanies that level of alcohol consumption. Perhaps in the summer these type of British tourists are priced out...?

Anyway, apart from the other guests who are a mixed bunch (some decent people and some, well, not!), the hotel is a great place to be. We needed to relax and not think about anything and on that front, the Ikos Oceania is fantastic. The views across the sea toward Mount Olympus are breathtaking, particularly at sunset. If all inclusive is your thing (and I'm not sure it is mine), this is a great hotel if you can afford it at the time of year you want to go.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms worth it if you can stretch to the extra cost
7  Thank Tiny_TimUk
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Family holiday all inclusive in a deluxe room had a great holiday.

The rooms are spotless the all inclusive excellent even the room service and minibar included, all restaurants of a very high standard and the staff outstanding. The deluxe room gives you a separate pool and some upgrades which are well worth it.

Booked the new sister hotel in Corfu for this summer. Well done ikos, that is how you do family holidays!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank LondonCooke
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My partner and I have just returned rested and rejuvenated from 5 days at the Ikos Oceania and were very impressed with our time here.

We stayed between 26-31st March 2018 which was the first week of the season. I would recommend going at this time as there are a great deal of discounts available online for this time of year. We got 40% off the standard rate and a very good deal (summer rates are rather expensive). The only risk is the weather can be a bit hit and miss at this time of the year , fortunately we had sun and temperatures in the high teens. Coming from snow the week before in the UK we certainly weren't complaining.

As most people have said the thing that really makes this place is the staff , everyone you meet is wonderful. The whole team couldn't be more friendly or do enough for you. I couldn't really single any one person out as they were all brilliant.

The resort itself is very peaceful and relaxing and set right on the sea front. They've also done a good job about catering for both families with children and couples. They have an adults only pool , quiet areas in restaurants and adults only bars so you have plenty of places to escape should you need to.

We stayed in a sea view suite on the top floor which I couldn't really fault. It was clean comfortable and spacious.

This was also my first experience of an all inclusive resort. My wallet was locked in the safe for most of the time I was there not needed. When they say all inclusive they mean all inclusive - mini bar , room service , pool side drinks , all the restaurants. The only exception I think was the spa treatments and some of the water sports.

The resort also offers plenty of activities and classes should you want to do them. We had a go at aqua aerobics but for the most part were content to just enjoy the sauna , steam room and swimming pools.

The food was generally of a very high standard and there were many tasty things to try. I particular enjoyed the dinner out at the local restaurant in town Erodios which also comes as part of the package which was excellent and the staff very friendly.

My partner also got her hair cut at the onsite salon and was very pleased with the results.

We did however have a few minor issues during our stay which I should mention - We weren't that impressed with Anaya - the Asian restaurant and found the food very salty.
The restaurant reservation policy for dinner also isn't great and it seemed to be very hard to get a reservation earlier than 9pm for dinner unless booking well in advance of your stay. We were a bit confused as for several of our late reservations we turned up early and chanced it and found half full restaurants , on one occasion we were allowed to dine 2 hours earlier than reserved in the Italian restaurant. It's certainly a funny system.
They should also have a better policy in place about unruly guests as on one occasion whilst eating in the French restaurant we had a very inconsiderate selfish family decide to entertain their child by plonking an iPad playing cartoons at full blast in front of them whilst they ate disturbing us and several other diners trying to enjoy a quiet dinner. Nothing was done about this until we complained.

I wouldn't bother with the Michael Jackson show either unless you want a good laugh.

These were minor issues really and the hotel certainly still deserves top marks.

Room Tip: Sea view and as high up as you can.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple