All reviews c block great holiday pool bar shop on site a lovely sea view lovely hotel shingle beach main pool see you next year buffet style evening meal two weeks cleaned daily family holiday half board just arrived back nothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food . Great staff throughout , always love my time at Lesse , will be back next year , nice rooms beatifully cleaned every day ,absolutely love it there , what more can i say , Trip Advisor wants me to say more more but i think ive said it all !!!!!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank KarenS6069
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Rooms are big and comfortable. Evrything is good, but there is no wifi. It is paid and it's expensive. There is wifi in lobby, but very slow speed. The food is very good! The parking is good too. The hotel is at the road.

Room Tip: The room close to the road are not quite.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank metachrom
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Nice little hotel on a small hill. Kids found the pool amazing. I loved the White Beach beneath the hotel (short walk of a couple of minutes through the back gates and across a not busy road to the beach). This is not a luxurious but a lovely hotel, family-run I believe. You are not one of a hundreds of guests, you are recognized, smiled to and welcomed. We could even let our children play on their own. It felt so safe. One of the waiters was especially attentive. I like when they do not pay attention to how much time the kids actually spend on the mini golf and even allow them to spend the unspent paid time - tomorrow. The forgotten toys get returned because they know kids by their name and parent, though, it was middle of June and not too crowded. A big plus is a small library (always open) with books mostly in English and some in Russian. Again no fuss, I could take the book and return it in the middle of night if I wanted. Thank you for the joyful hours of reading and sunbathing.
Only one drawback. The food was OK, just OK, with limited selection, the restaurant lacks space and sometimes you could not even find a place to sit down...especially on those days when it rained. However, this was not enough to spoil my good impressions and I would love to come back again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank JasnaMilovanovic
Reviewed 15 September 2015

We were on vacation this year from 29.08 to 05.09 at Hotel LESSE, 2 adults and 2 children age 2,5 and 6. Very nice room with plenty of space for a big family.
Food was very good, rich breakfast - same every day, different dinner every day, spelndid deserts every day.
I can rate the cleaness of the room only B-, the Wi-Fi at the reception barely work at all.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hgdan
Reviewed 15 September 2015

In the hotel I stayed in September 2015 with my family (two small children)
The hotel is ideal for families with small children.
We were staying in Building A.
The food is excellent and varied in the restaurant, but the waiter smile at you hard to see.
The rooms maintain the quality of the hotel for three star.

Often we were staying in pool bar, where working excellent bartender Jorgos.

Wi-fi - very bad.

Room Tip: Hotel with beautiful swimming pool complex,
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family