See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, when you enter the room everything is clean.Afterwards they are only taking garbige out.There are mosqito net on the balkony door and the kitchen.The size of the room is ok.This is family hotel,lots of kids,babies crying at night,but that depends of the parents
The ownwer are great people..they are very helpfull and polite.There is elevator,even that it has 3 floors.Wifi is not good,but thats it overal over the Greece. Only negative thing is that your toalet window is looking on the other toalet window,so you can say hallo with the neigbours
Also there was not hot wather after 8pm..
This hotel is value for the money

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We just got back from out holiday in Hanioti. We booked this hotel through booking.com. As it says there the hotel is 150m from the Molos beach and 5 minutes or less from the Hanioti beach. The hosts were very nice people. The studios were very nice and very clean and if you want they will clean it every day. If you are bored in your room there was a beautiful terrace you can stay every time of the day you want. If you want to visit Hanioti I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank MarijaLyka
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The hotel is situated in an excellent location. It is located close to the beach and to the center of Hanioti. The hotel is very clean. Beds are commodious and big, the kitchen is fully equipped. The rooms also get cleaned on a daily basis. There is free Wi-Fi in every room as well. The owners George and Angeliki are the perfect hosts. So, it is a great place for a summer holiday in Greece.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I just came back from Hanioti where I was with my family and I am eager to write a review on the Victor Eleni amazing hotel. Basically, we were supposed to stay at another hotel, but when we arrived there, it turned out to be, simply put, awful. We had to change immediately.

As we were walking on the Hanioti streets, we were initially attracted by the Parisian style sea blue balcony railings of the Victor Eleni hotel, thus we entered the reception, which was like an oasis within the desert - that cozy.

The hotel is exquisitely stylish - with nautical motives and seaside atmosphere that delicately reminds you of vacations, free spirit and complete delight. In the evenings, they decorate it with multiple candle lights, which allow you to further relax. It is also very clean and very tidy - rooms are being cleaned and maintained daily, while a pleasant, dainty vanilla aroma gently fills the air.

The hotel owners are great - polite, helpful, responsive, very intelligent and so kind! They even offer bikes for their guests if they wish to ride a bike and visit different beaches in the area. Of course, they also provide you with directions and information on the beaches worth visiting.

The hotel is located approximately 150m from the closest beach and 150m from the heart of Hanioti - great location. They have a beautiful garden and a huge common space balcony with cozy furniture, sun umbrellas, and fine music.

We stayed at a dandy studio - excellent beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, high-speed Internet connection, fully (and I mean fully) equipped kitchen, a balcony with elegant railings and view... the whole ten yards. When you go there, you actually don't mind arranging your luggage (something I usually don't fancy that much), because everything is so inviting and so neat.

Throughout our entire stay (a week) we felt like we are in paradise and that is primarily because of the hotel, their staff and excellent quality of the services offered. Actually, we are planning to go back by the end of September.

I strongly recommend that hotel. It is the first time I write a review - I am that happy with my vacations at Victor Eleni Hotel :)

Wishing everyone amazing journeys,

Best Regards,
Marinella

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Marinella M
Reviewed 1 July 2015

First of all let me start by saying, I have went to Halkidiki on a summer holiday almost every year for my 27 years (so far). However, before I found Victor Eleni, I've stayed in some really bad accommodations. But after staying in this hotel for the first time (almost 4 years ago), I haven't even thought about changing it.
The rooms (and suites) they provide are very spacious and each has a lovely balcony. Beds are comfy and big, the kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, an oven, cutlery, and pots and pans. The rooms also get cleaned on a daily basis. There is free wifi in every room as well.
The location is great. A 5 minute walk from the center of Chaniotis, surrounded by restaurants, and a 3 minute walk to the beach. The hotel is on the south side of the town, which makes it very near to also the next town- Pefkohori (a 10min drive), and to some lovely beaches in Paliouri (15min drive).
But above all what keeps me coming back to this place is the hospitality. They are lovely and welcoming people who will make you feel at home when staying in their hotel. And from what I've seen the place is also child friendly.
All in all, a great place for a summer holiday in Greece.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple