All reviews continental breakfast golf estate one night stay very nice stay cape town excellent accommodation rooms are clean enjoyed my stay home away from home table mountain springbok chantel fairways receptionist gym bath
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Thanks It was a great weekend. It was great to have our omelettes made to order in the morning for breakfast. Staff were very friendly and happy to help. It was a good getaway for a relaxing weekend. The beach is nearby and we enjoyed a long walk along the beachfront.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

An excellent location with extremely helpful and courteous management & staff. The team will go out of its way to help you and make the stay very comfortable, almost like a home away from home. Highly recommended. Thank you again for an excellent stay. Cant wait to return.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Absolutely amazing, with friendly staff and great views. It was a short stay so I did not get to have their breakfast. They went out of their way to make me comfortable. I would definitely return. Awesome location as well.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Lodge at Atlantic Beach. My room was modern and had everything that I needed. The staff were professional, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stayed at the lodge for two weeks. The room is spacious and well kept. The breakfast is nice with a good variety. There is a restaurant at the golf course that has good food and value. The best part of the lodge is the attentive staff. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was enjoyable. Service was excellent. to highlight this point, when I checked out, I had left my kindle behind. Chantal, one of the managers at the lodge immediately contacted me to let me know. As I was staying in Cape Town for the week, she made a trip on her day off to drop off my kindle at the hotel I was staying in town. That is way above and beyond the normal call of duty for hotel staff and was greatly appreciated. I can't say enough about how well I was treated at the lodge.

Date of stay: February 2018