Melkbos on D'Beach(Melkbosstrand)(Great Value!)
USD 63
Sandcastle B&B(Melkbosstrand)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 45
Agoda.com
Quest Bed And Breakfast(Melkbosstrand)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 182
USD 172
Hotels.com
Melkbosch Guesthouse(Melkbosstrand)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
Two Owls Guest House(Melkbosstrand)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastgolf estateone night stayvery nice stayexcellent accommodationcape towncomfortable roomenjoyed my stayhome away from hometable mountainspringbokchantelfairwaysreceptionistgymbath
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Thanks It was a great weekend. It was great to have our omelettes made to order in the morning for breakfast. Staff were very friendly and happy to help. It was a good getaway for a relaxing weekend. The beach is nearby and we enjoyed a long walk along the beachfront.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

An excellent location with extremely helpful and courteous management & staff. The team will go out of its way to help you and make the stay very comfortable, almost like a home away from home. Highly recommended. Thank you again for an excellent stay. Cant wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Absolutely amazing, with friendly staff and great views. It was a short stay so I did not get to have their breakfast. They went out of their way to make me comfortable. I would definitely return. Awesome location as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Lodge at Atlantic Beach. My room was modern and had everything that I needed. The staff were professional, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stayed at the lodge for two weeks. The room is spacious and well kept. The breakfast is nice with a good variety. There is a restaurant at the golf course that has good food and value. The best part of the lodge is the attentive staff. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was enjoyable. Service was excellent. to highlight this point, when I checked out, I had left my kindle behind. Chantal, one of the managers at the lodge immediately contacted me to let me know. As I was staying in Cape Town for the week, she made a trip on her day off to drop off my kindle at the hotel I was staying in town. That is way above and beyond the normal call of duty for hotel staff and was greatly appreciated. I can't say enough about how well I was treated at the lodge.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business