“Will go back for sure”
Review of De Hakhorst

De Hakhorst
Reserve with
De Hakhorst is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Leusden
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family pancake restaurant.
Reviewed 13 August 2017

If you don't like kids in a restaurant, then probably you should not go to a dutch pancake restaurant. I don't like kids in general and we were lucky there were no kids when we had lunch there. But it turns out the kids have their own playing area. And it is such a nice place that I will definitely go back even knowing it could be packed with kids. The atmosphere is awesome with a super cosy interior. The area where the restaurant is located is beautiful as well.
They offer a enormous variety of (savoury) pancakes and the portions are huge. Friendly staff, good prices, there is really nothing wrong with this place. Lucky for us we live close by. We will visit this place again and again for sure!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had a pancake dinner with our friends from Sweden. It was a real party: delicious pancakes, wonderful service and a real adventure for our friends.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The first time we went to De Hakhorst was in december 2012, when I bought a house in Leusden. Before that we yearly visited another pancake restaurant to celebrate our yearly anniversary of our first date which completely random would be a pancake restaurant. I must say its the best pancake restaurant I know and still we celebrate this at least yearly.

I like it that they always have a special Hertog Jan beer which corresponds with the season (e.g bockbier) and also many variations on the standard pancakes.

Always service with a smile and the pancakes are great!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I visit this restaurant at least once a year. Quality is always good, friendly staff. Great place to have an unexpected dinner with the family.

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

My husband always said he didn't like pancakes, until he went here. Now we eat them once a month, if not more. We usually just take out and eat them at home though, because it's a great place when you have kids, but not always that great if you don't have kids and don't like screaming kids when you're trying to have a nice and peaceful dinner ;)