“A perfect setting in a perfect place!!”
Master Bedroom
double bedroom
kitchen in Orchidea
living room in Ginestra
suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Norwegian first
Any
Dan M
Boca Raton, Florida
“A perfect setting in a perfect place!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We loved this place!! We stayed a week in September, and it was spectacular! We were a guest of our friends who hosted a beautiful wedding at Casale de Pasquinelli.
On every level, the wedding was perfect. The setting was magnificent and the food was delicious. The website shows a few photos of how picturesque ours and other events can be. It was absolutely the most memorable wedding we have ever attended.
Another great part of staying at Casale de Pasquinelli was how we spent our days. We’d start our day in the morning by taking walks around the beautiful property and its surroundings. We’d return to the villa and prepare our breakfast in our Tuscan kitchen from the local foods we’d pick up along our travels. Shortly after that, we’d get in our car and visit places like La Cinque Terre, Lucca, Pisa, Sienna, San Gimignano, to name a few. After an incredible day of sightseeing, we’d all meet up at the Casale, and spend the evening laughing with our friends in the large living room, eating cheese, pastries and drinking vino from the region.
Casale di Pasquinelli is owned and operated by Gabriele. He’s a phenomenal guy! He works very hard at accommodating everyone, making sure his guests are comfortable and enjoying themselves. When you meet him, you see that he lives “La Dolce Vita”.
As a recommendation, if you’re hosting a wedding with friends and family, and they are staying at the villa, if the option is available, I would seriously encourage your guests to participate in a luncheon the next day at the vineyard down the road. It was the perfect way to chill out after a festive night. We walked to the vineyard, and then we sat around a beautiful Tuscan table with friends and family, sipping their delicious wine, and enjoying a home cooked Italian lunch. It felt like something out of a Bon Appetite magazine story!
Sunny & Danny, Florida USA

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the atmosphere
Liked least: driving the winding roads!
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CanariesS...
England, United Kingdom
“Tranquillity”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Had a lovely stay here with my wife as we were here with her son and around 30 other in the group as he was getting married nearby and we all had a great sit down wedding meal at the grounds of this farm house, had all you can eat pizza with wine night and the pizzas were okay nothing dazzling but we all decided to go to the large supermarket about a 15 minute drive away and get plenty of food and drink for a bar b que for all of us which was great.
the surroundings of the place was very pleasant, nice and quiet as with nice rooms and a pool all to ourselves, only one thing though the jacuzzi outside was never covered so when used once the next day it was covered with dirt and flies and owner needed to be told to clean it out.
we all went to the restaurant down the road as the couple wanted us all to go as one and it was a buffet type meal and cost a disgraceful £40 for which we hardly touched the food as about 90% of the food was awful but the desert was very nice and you still had to pay for the bottles of beer at 5 euros but still they should have been 7 euros, but away from that it was an interesting and memorable stay at the farm house, the only thing apart from paying around £10,000 for the week you would think you would not have to pay for the air conditioning at that price, but never the less it was a very nice farm house, surroundings, in a nice stunning quiet area.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: lovely quiet stunning area
Liked least: restaurant down the road, and sharing kitchen with people we didn't know as at times our food and drink was moved or missing
Families with young children Large groups
diantique...
San Francisco, California
“Incrediable Tuscany Villa”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Thank you Gabriel for a wonderful Tuscany experience. It was a perfect venue for my son’s wedding. Your villa is both inviting and entertaining and views of the Tuscan countryside were amazing, especially the sunsets. Most of all, we appreciate your enthusiastic personal hospitality. Every request was fulfilled graciously. Although there were over 40 of us you managed to accommodate multiple individual and group arraignments during our one-week stay. The nearby restaurant, which was one of your recommendations, did an outstanding job for the rehearsal dinner and the wine tasting at the renaissance vineyard, which we were able to walk to, was beyond belief. We can’t imagine a better wedding experience for our oldest son and your villa provided the perfect environment to get to know new family members. We will have memories forever of sitting around the large dinning room table at one of the villas. I’m sure everyone will be happy to recommend Casale de’ Pasquinelli to anyone looking for a truly enjoyable experience.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Mnd04c
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We recently rented Casale de Pasquinelli for a week to celebrate our wedding with our close family and friends in early September. It was absolute perfection! Our guests continuously told me it was the best wedding they had ever been too. I felt as though I was in a dream. I can 100% say without reservation, I owe it to Gabriele. Throughout the whole process Gabriele kept me organized, on track, and most importantly, sane. I sent him countless emails with numerous questions and requests and all were answered quickly and thoroughly. I never thought the wedding planning process could be so easy, especially since I was planning from the US. Additionally, I felt that Gabriele quickly understood the style I wanted just from my pictures and gave excellent suggestions on how to bring my vision to the next level. If ever there was something I wanted changed or added, Gabriele made it possible. The flowers and decor ended up being breathtakingly gorgeous. I could have spent hours looking over the beautiful decor and examining the detailing. My husbands only request for the wedding was to have delicious food and wow did they deliver! I had wedding guests ask for seconds. My husband even said that our wedding menu tasting was his favorite and most delicious meal while in Italy (and we ate A LOT while in Italy - the scale does not lie). Gabriele not only helped plan our wedding, he coordinated our rehearsal dinner, set up a wine tasting, set up all my trial appointments, and was there from morning until late night to coordinate on our wedding day. I would have been lost without him.

Just as the other reviewers have stated, the property is even more beautiful and charming in person. The sunset was one of the most beautiful and tranquil views I have ever seen. My favorite days were those sitting and lounging with a glass of wine at the villa - I wish we did more of it! Even during our stay, Gabriele was my life saver/ hero. He even came to my hair trial appointment to translate for me! There were many times we needed a last minute driver for our large group and Gabriele quickly organized everything. Whenever my family had requests (and they had a lot), he quickly obliged. I could honestly go on more, but I will refrain myself.

Recommendations:
1. The pizza party was a blast! It was so delicious and they even had a dessert pizza. Need I say more?
2. Request to have the refrigerators stocked for when you arrive. It will make your life a lot easier
3. There is a winery walking distance from the villa called Tenuta di valgiano that is absolutely gorgeous with delicious wine and lunch. It was a wonderful experience!

Thank you Gabriele for everything ! We will be back on our next trip to Italy :)

clairegri...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We booked the Casale for a week in August 2016 to celebrate our wedding with family and friends. The venue is quite simply amazing, every one of our guests (and of course us) were super impressed with the accommodation, location and service throughout our stay.
The villas are such a high standard set in amazing gardens with breath taking views from every aspect of the property. As we were a large party the venue allowed fantastic communal space to socialise together with family and friends, but importantly for us, allowed our guests to have their own space (each house has its own kitchen etc.)
The swimming pools are clean and well maintained and provide the perfect spot to relax or enjoy a game of water volley ball - so much fun. Our party was mixed with many young children and older adults - the venue is perfectly suited for all to have an amazing time. The children had the time of their lives in the pool and gardens while others enjoyed relaxing and taking in the stunning 360 degree views.
Gabriele is amazing and nothing is too much trouble for him, he was always contactable and more than happy to help. The service provided by Gabriele definitely added to the enjoyment of our stay - from a smooth check in of 40 people, to organising taxi transfers for our guests (often at last minute) and shopping services.
We arranged the pizza party x2 during our stay (again Gabriele sorted this last minute for us at the end of our stay) and highly recommend it. Wonderful food and drinks in a relaxed, stress free environment. This was perfect for our first and last night - all guess thoroughly enjoyed the experience with exceptionally high service as always.
Finally, it was the most perfect location to celebrate a special event. For us this was our wedding day. The venue was magical with many of our guests commenting that they felt like they "were in a movie". I must take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks to Gabriele for his continued support and guidance during the planning of our wedding. He made, what for many is a very stressful process, straightforward and could not have been more helpful. Our day was perfect in every single way and much of the hard work was thanks to Gabriele behind the scenes.
The Casale really is a magical venue with exceptional service and I would highly recommend it to anyone. We will most definitely be back - as I think will many of our guests.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing