“Good takeaway”

Add it.
Silver Dragon
Ranked #41 of 88 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Very good takeaway – owner is very polite although her English needs some “brushing up” as sometimes she does not understand. However I have never been disappointed with any food ordered there. I telephone through my order and it is usually ready on time.
Excellent value

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018

It didn't look that good from the outside; however, as it was a few minutes away from where we were house sitting, we gave it a try. Food was very tasty but not ready when I arrived 15 minutes after ordering and had to wait a further 15 minutes. I think they don't prepare until you are in the establishment. That said, a great tasty meal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is a good little takeaway. They are fast and friendly with a good menu. I like my food with extra spice so I ask for this and there's no problem adding a little extra heat.

We've had a lot from the menu in the past. My favourites are the kung po king prawns, chicken chow mien, chicken with green pepper and black bean sauce and the salt and chilli squid.

A good local Chinese takeaway.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The Silver Dragon has been my local Chinese takeaway for most of my life and found it just average. Having said that I feel like they have massively improved recently and having come home for Mother’s Day wanted to have a Chinese - turns out it was actually very nice. I decided I wanted crispy shredded chicken and turns out it wasn’t on the menu, but they still decided to make it for me, so was very impressed with this service. Will still remain a good local Chinese takeaway.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Popped in for some food on the way home, the food was greasy, but tasted ok (only had a spring roll and special fried rice).
My wife had some chips and they were ok.

Date of visit: December 2017