“Ok Chinese takeaway”

Add it.
Lucky Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #42 of 85 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Had mixed starters (prawn toast & duck roll was stand out, chicken satay poor) with shredded chilli beef & Singapore noodles which were just ok. Ticked a box but nothing special.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

reasonable price and tasty chinese. recommend and they deliver too which is great if u want to order from the comfort of your home. free delivery .. will order again

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Would recommend the hot and sour soup it is always delicious, everything else that we had was also really fresh and hot

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We spent years going to another local Chinese until they started changing their sauces etc "to save money" we tried other places and have decided that this is the best around. Very good service and if there is an issue they are very quick to resolve it

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I have had a take away for here before and loved it, so was passing and went and had another one last night. I had Meal B1 which was 4 Chicken Balls, Beef with chinese mushrooms and bamboo, and egg fried rice.

The chicken balls were delicious and I had these as a starter in the car on the way back, when back home the beef was copious, if a little tough occasionally, but I loved the mushrooms and the bamboo, not greasy and the sauce was nice and light. Good portions of rice, remainder of which I can have next day. I am very impressed with the chinese way of cooking, I don't feel bloated or overweight at all. They gave me a menu which I will keep for next time, probably in the car so I can call it in. For £7 it was a lovely supper. MIn £10 order for card payment. Cash and cards only.