“delicious meal”

Jasmine Garden
Ranked #32 of 87 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Have used this Chinese takeaway lots of times, very delicious food. I would recommend the sweet and sour chicken and the curry sauce, delivery is always on time and food always hot on arrival, will definitely be ordering again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Last week we decided to have a takeaway.....on a Tuesday!! (It's a bit radical, I know!) Nearly every chinese takeaway in the area is closed on a Tuesday! That is how we came across this little gem! The food was absolutely delicious. We had 6 main dishes with rice and noodles. It was piping hot and tasted so fresh. The best bit was that every dish tasted different. I have found some Chinese can all taste a bit samey. Do not miss the sweet and sour sauce! Must not forget to mention the price, much cheaper than our usual take out. Will definitely be going again. Best chinese in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

We have takeaways from the Jasmine Garden on a weekly basis and they never fail to deliver great tasting, and a great variety, of food.
I am veggie and am spoilt for choice here as they have loads on offer from veggie crispy duck to Thai curries and good old fashioned Chinese dishes. My husband loves the prawns and Thai curries and the kids always plump for the crispy duck (not veggie!)
The staff on the phone are always friendly and it's great that you can pay by card over the phone (as we never have cash!)!

I couldn't recommend this place more if you are looking for a Chinese in Burgess Hill.

We have never eaten in so I have no idea what the place is like inside but I'm sure you'd have a great time as with friendly staff and yummy food you can't really go wrong!

Reviewed 30 November 2014

Having gotten bored with a couple of the other Chinese Take Away Restaurants in Burgess Hill, a very impressive and extensive menu dropped onto our door mat from the Jasmine Garden and we thought we would give it a go!

We were not disappointed!

We ordered 16 items which came to a total of £63.00 and were given a complimentary bottle of diet coke and prawn crackers.

Delivery was fast and the food very hot.

Each container was packed to the brim with well cooked and flavoursome dishes. The dishes were not at all oily and any fried dishes had obviously been well drained whilst sauces were light and flavoursome. The quality of the ingredients was of a very high standard.

I don't think they have an eat-in restaurant, but if their take away service and quality remains at this high standard, I will be going back again and again!

3  Thank iluv2travel72