“Amazing tapas”

Plaza Uno
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Price range: USD 5 - USD 33
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Have been here a couple of times with family. The food is amazing and the service is second to none! You leave feeling like one of the family. Food is served piping hot and fresh. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We went for lunch on a quiet Saturday. Service was excellent. The waitress really knew her stuff. Portions were generous. Will go again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

My dad and I had been thinking about going here for a while but just never saw it busy and we didn't know anything about it, my dad decided it was finally time to go so we sat outside with the dog and enjoyed tapas in the sun, the staff were so friendly and helpful I could not praise them enough and the food was superb, I felt as though I could be in Spain! I would highly recommend this to anyone, and the prices are good as well, would definitely go again no hesitation :)

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I joined my wife and friends for a quick hour-long visit at lunch. There were 5 of us, and although we had a reservation this wasn't really needed as there were only a couple of other tables that were occupied.

We had a selection of tapas which were brought out on a staggered basis as they were prepared, which was nice.

Overall I thought the food was pretty good. The star of the show for me was the stuffed mushrooms. These were really meaty and tasty and that's a resounding recommendation as I don't usually go for a mushroom dish.

The pork, potatoes and peppers were really tasty and I'd be tempted to have them again.

We also had prawns with garlic, and the prawns in a spicy pil pil sauce. Nice prawns although the garlic was crushed as opposed to sliced. Maybe this as a regional Spamish thing as every time I'd had them before, the garlic was sliced. The prawns were good, but just seemed as if a bit of extra seasoning was needed.

The fifth dish was the chicken in garlic and lemon. This was ok but again a bit of seasoning wouldn't have gone amiss.

We had two of each dish to share which was plenty for lunch. Some nice bread and olive oil/ balsamic accompanied the dishes and we got a second round of bread as it was so nice.

The temperature inside was a bit chilly..maybe this would be better if the weather was warmer. Maybe a lunch outside in the summer would be nice too. The atmosphere was a bit flat due to the restaurant being a bit quiet, but maybe evenings or weekends would be better.

I'd certainly be happy to return and try some other dishes.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Great food ,good sized portions,attentive table service without being too pushy! a really nice atmosphere with authentic menu,good wine selection !
a great venue to relax with friends and enjoy a very pleasant evening!