All reviews mouse island private beach fabulous sea view greek mountains bus stop right small bath lovely hotel pool party beach bar pool area is very opposite hotel steep steps regular buses car hire breakfast and evening meal small supermarket flight path
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the stunning views from all rooms. The rooms are good by local standards and the double glazed doors are great if a bit of aircraft noise bothers you. Almost all the staff are really friendly and we would certainly stay here again.
This is the view from floor 3

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian F
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

A really brilliant holiday, we arrived there late at 1 in the morning and we had a warm welcome on arrival when we got to the room they had also done us dinner which was really nice, the rooms were beautiful the only downside was the bath/shower it was really small but not a big problem. Wow what a great veiw when we opened the curtains absoutely breath taking, this is one of the main reasons we booked this hotel and you wont be dissapointed, the private beach is really nice always loads of sun lounges available, quite a few big steps doing down and up so if you have problems walking think twice about it, there isnt much to do around but if your looking for a nice relaxing holiday this is the place, food the breakfast was average, but the dinner was brilliant something differnt everyday, all in all a rewlly friendly place rooms always clean amazing veiws you wont regret it

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ryanplant
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

As I write this review, I am sat on the beach decking looking out over the beautiful blue sea. The hotel is in a stunning location, so peaceful and relaxing. I have never stayed somewhere so picture perfect. The hotel is a good standard, it has everything you need! The air conditioning and fridge in the room was very welcome. The staff are hardworking, and the ladies on reception very helpful. The hotel is a short bus ride from Corfu town and Benites, perfect location. We had a lovely holiday, thank you hotel oasis!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bengultiger
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to start with saying how amazing and hardworking people are staff from Oasis, especially Monika (bar)lady from the bar at the beach , Giannis(I gioei spell it correctly).
All the ladies cleaning rooms are incredibly hardworking -i didn't have to clean my room even once!
Monika-polite,firm but fair when it comes to followig hotel rules,always in the move.
Giannis-he always had smile on his face,one of those people who are brighting up the room!
Anitatge receptionist , lovely and helpful lady.
Another girl (black hair)from the pool bar, such sweet voice and lovely approach.

Beach was well kept ,clean ,food nice.
Pool bar-Monika and another girl made our holidays,good food and lovely cocktails.
We took part in Pool party and Greek night where I had pleasure to be part of the show !
Hotel is basic ,but clean and the view from balcony is outstanding.
Breakfast and dinner were ok,I didn't mind it ,but my husband and daughter struggled.
Swimming area very well kept and tidy, and most importantly not very busy !
Now there is one negative ....the owners!
I am reffering to 2 gentlemen's ,the older guy who was sitting in the restaurant office watching people like an eagle,we took 4 pieces of bread and we were told off for it,it was to feed the fish!!!
The other owner and his grown up son were coming twice a day with their DOG who was aggressively barking at people,sitting at the pool area on the chair ,as well as sitting at the bar in the chair,well correct me if I am wrong , Oasis hotel policy state No Dogs (animals),are you considering that maybe one of your guest have allergies?!+it's not very hygienic to have a dog around pool were children are playing and people are swimming.
The owner and his son were not approachable ,not a wink of smile towards hotel guests ,just very rude in my opinion!

Overall thank you Oasis hotel (all staff) for making my holidays !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Petros K, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Hotel Oasis Corfu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Marlena P,
thank you very much for sharing your review.

Please note we accept small dogs in public areas and bungalows, not in main building rooms. Ouf of the two persons you described, one is not the owner and the other is one of the owners. The other owner is me (Petros) and hundreds of online reviews write about me, i really don't like mentioning it but it is a fact how friendly i am and how much guests love me. I wish i had met you....
George the owner of the dog is keeping the dog next to him when in pool and never lets his small dog go away. Now this is a west highland terrier... little hard to believe he is so bad dog, we all have fun with him.

Concerning the restaurant i am very sorry but the policy is very straight, food and drinks are to be consumed in the restaurant. I don't know what happend when you tried to take little bread away but please think what would have happened if all guests were allowed to take food and drinks away of the restaurant.

i am very happy you liked our staff and hotel, i am apologizing because George the other owner didn't smile to you as we always do but maybe you didn't have the chance to meet him very well... i am sure if you had met him you would see he is as friendly as the rest of us! If it wasn't the restaurant you wouldn't have noticed him.

I strongly believe you should stay here once again i promise you will feel much better.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Just got back. After 1 week holiday, it was truly amazing, in this hotel, we were very welcome here, we were 5 people, when we arrive early at about 6.30 am , we were given breakfast, As soon as we got there we were like in paradise. The staff is amazing, we were in room 211, very clean rooms, we would like to thank Leta the house keeper, she always cleaned our room with perfection. And would like to thank Giannis as well, he is very polite and hardworker, he is always there with a smile , And as well the night receptionist. The food is very good and always fresh and filled, breakfast and dinner buffet. And very organised and very clean the diner area . and all public areas Including the pool area is very well kept and very clean. I already missed being there at oasis, with everything there in one place.I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this paradise hotel . Definetly for sure I would stay there if I visit corfu again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends