“Great food and friendly staff!”
Review of The Good Life

The Good Life
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Rockley
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are an Eco-Cafe specializing in vegan cuisine. We offer an internationally themed variety of meals as well as coffee, shakes, smoothies, cake, non dairy ice cream amongst other things. Good friends. Good food. Good vibes. The Good Life.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Visited Barbados earlier this month with my vegetarian partner, he was worried about the food but we came across this little restaurant and the food was amazing! I am not vegan but even I enjoyed the food, it was so yummy! and the staff were so friendly and helpful, would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch today and it was great! We aren't vegan but thoroughly enjoyed the pasta salad and a vegetable wrap! So much to choose from!

Staff are lovely too... great value for money!

We'll be back!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Small vegan restaurant, a little bit hidden behind Quays center. Everything on the menu is vegan and really tasty. We came here three times during our visit and everything we had was good. The vegan mango lassi is lovely and the coffee cheesecake is awesome and don't forget to try their lentil burger.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat mostly vegan at home so we were happy to find a vegan restaurant near our accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. It feels like a normal Bajan business without the touristy pressures that one may experience in other areas. We ended up eating here nearly every morning because it was the best option in the neighborhood, although, it would work well for a lunch option as well. My wife chose from their wide selection of smoothies while I generally elected for something more hearty like their wraps which contain fresh or grilled veggies and soy-based protein. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or an omnivore, you would be cheating yourself by not visiting The Good Life.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It's so good to find a vegan restaurant that has good wholesome tasty food. Had a salad from there and was blown away. Not only was the person at the front desk knowledgeable but she was very helpful. Gladly gave me the wifi code even though we were not eating there. Brilliant customer service .... not something everyday experiences on the island of Barbados Will definitely visit on my next occasion

2  Thank Bubaliscious