“Great vegan option”
Review of The Good Life

The Good Life
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Rockley
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We are an Eco-Cafe specializing in vegan cuisine. We offer an internationally themed variety of meals as well as coffee, shakes, smoothies, cake, non dairy ice cream amongst other things. Good friends. Good food. Good vibes. The Good Life.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat mostly vegan at home so we were happy to find a vegan restaurant near our accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. It feels like a normal Bajan business without the touristy pressures that one may experience in other areas. We ended up eating here nearly every morning because it was the best option in the neighborhood, although, it would work well for a lunch option as well. My wife chose from their wide selection of smoothies while I generally elected for something more hearty like their wraps which contain fresh or grilled veggies and soy-based protein. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or an omnivore, you would be cheating yourself by not visiting The Good Life.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It's so good to find a vegan restaurant that has good wholesome tasty food. Had a salad from there and was blown away. Not only was the person at the front desk knowledgeable but she was very helpful. Gladly gave me the wifi code even though we were not eating there. Brilliant customer service .... not something everyday experiences on the island of Barbados Will definitely visit on my next occasion

2  Thank Bubaliscious
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Check out their website to view the menu. The choice of food, shakes, smoothies are amazing. I had the deluxe veg wrap, OMG, so delicious, full of flavour and a generous portion for the price. Next day I tired the Mediterranean pasta salad, again just as sumptuous and a generous amount. Definitely going back to try their drinks, and other dishes.

Even meat eaters won't be disappointed. Give it a try.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant menu, great food and lovely smoothies. I can recommend the soithwest and bbq chikin wraps. The coconut tofy curry is also lovely. We visited twice and couldn't get enough. They were out of cheesecake both times we visited but perhaps it's just that good!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I'm not vegan, but enjoy a good vegan meal every now and again. I ordered a black bean wrap. It was huge and packed full of a wonderful mix of sweet and spicy flavor. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would say that it was one of the best meals that I had during our 1 week stay.

1  Thank DC_Tolli