“Tasty vegan food”
Review of The Good Life

The Good Life
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Rockley
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We are an Eco-Cafe specializing in vegan cuisine. We offer an internationally themed variety of meals as well as coffee, shakes, smoothies, cake, non dairy ice cream amongst other things. Good friends. Good food. Good vibes. The Good Life.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Check out their website to view the menu. The choice of food, shakes, smoothies are amazing. I had the deluxe veg wrap, OMG, so delicious, full of flavour and a generous portion for the price. Next day I tired the Mediterranean pasta salad, again just as sumptuous and a generous amount. Definitely going back to try their drinks, and other dishes.

Even meat eaters won't be disappointed. Give it a try.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant menu, great food and lovely smoothies. I can recommend the soithwest and bbq chikin wraps. The coconut tofy curry is also lovely. We visited twice and couldn't get enough. They were out of cheesecake both times we visited but perhaps it's just that good!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I'm not vegan, but enjoy a good vegan meal every now and again. I ordered a black bean wrap. It was huge and packed full of a wonderful mix of sweet and spicy flavor. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would say that it was one of the best meals that I had during our 1 week stay.

1  Thank DC_Tolli
Reviewed 18 July 2017

So we are certified meat eaters - yes we love some pork, beef and all things seafood. My youngest is a severe meat eater and we call her T-Rex/ Rex. So we were very leary having an all vegan meal. We usually need some chicken or fish, even if only an appetizer. So us meaties decided to order four different dishes because we didn't want to be hungary - wrong move. We ordered curry dish, noodle dish (low mein style), and two other random dishes.
We ordered four smoothies, since we knew we had a wait for everything to be prepared. The smoothies were delicious - very healthy, had a green (herb) taste. Nicely balanced flavors - can actually taste every ingredient and had a mild pleasant sweetness. (Don't think McDonald/ Wawa smoothie and you will be fine. Come on its not filled with sugars, fructose. Its real fruit and we had almond milk.) The place has a nice finished Island vibe, with music. We felt comfy hanging out waiting. Girls ordered cookies and banana bread - that was our bribe for a meat free meal.
We took our meatless meals back to the room. I was ready for plan b (eat in the hotel restaurant no matter how late and expensive in case it didn't work out). The portions are huge - we could have ordered two and been fine. It was very pretty and colorful - probably could have taken it down to the restaurant downstairs, plated it and charge an extra 20%. Better yet it was delicious!!!!! Pasta/ rice perfectly cooked. Veggies chopped in nice small bite size pieces. Herbs and sauces great.
We ate rest the next morning. The sweets were taken on the drive up to Harrison Cave.

1  Thank Theresa C
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is the only fully vegan restaurant in Barbados but I must say it was very very good. I would have found a restaurant like this awesome in Western Europe where you have them on every corner.
I went with 3 other people who are all full on carnivores and don't know much about vegan cooking, I suspect they agreed to go so that I would be able to eat one night out of the 7 we were there and they all LOVED IT! Awesome little place.

2  Thank Maria P