“Great food and atmosphere!”

Castaways Bar & Grill
Price range: USD 6 - USD 32
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Deliciously fresh local dishes served in a picturesque setting overlooking the beautiful St Lawrence Bay. Our creative dinner menu includes serving the best Pizza in the Gap along Gluten free and vegan options.Kid friendly. Casual atmosphere, comfort food, creative cocktails, good music all wrapped up with excellent service with one of the best dining views in Barbados.
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We went here during our honeymoon. The 'Catch of the day' was fantastic... Great flavour. The rum punch was excellent. My fiancé had the bajan pizza which was also nice. Service was timely, friendly. Nice location on the water. Clean overall. bathrooms very clean. The music was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Castaways Bar & Grill

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We chose this restaurant for our anniversary meal. We sat upstairs overlooking the bay which was lovely, though a little dark for eating in my opinion.
The food was tasty and beautifully presented.
I had Eskovetch which was a lightly battered fish in sweet and sour sauce which was delightful.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Me and the girls have just arrived back from Barbados and we ate here twice. The food is amazing, first time I had the fish tacos and shrimp salad (gorgeous), second time I had meatballs and chicken pizza, I couldn't finish the pizza as I was far too full. The service is excellent, staff are really friendly. We reserved our table the 2nd time and got taken to the upstairs area which is really nice but downstairs is just as good because you can watch the crabs on the beach. You 100% need to try here if you're near the gap. When I return to Barbados I will be definitely going back. Oh and the cocktails are delicious too!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Such a lovely spot on the site of the old Bellinis restaurant. Really nice roof terrace added on the floor above, food and service excellent. Would recommend the shrimp linguini and '3 creme bulee' desert.

1  Thank billybloater
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My husband and I passed by to check out the menu one Saturday afternoon while on our way to another restaurant close by. The menu was extensive and everything sounded delicious so i was torn between this place and my original plan. My husband said... the choice was mine and as I turned to give it a thought my jaw dropped at the sight of the breath taking view of the beach. The water was dazzling, the boats floating nearby and the radiant sunshine made it hard to leave.

Needless to say, we stayed. The food was delicious, great value for money. Friendly service with a relaxed vibe... it was great. We shared appetizers, had some drinks and our mains... I was too stuffed for dessert but look forward to going back soon.

1  Thank Monique B