“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Sharkey's

Sharkey's
Price range: USD 3 - USD 50
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sharkey's Tropical Cafe is located in St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church Barbados. We are a 4 Star dining in a relaxed, tropical setting. Casual attire, Caribbean sounds, street-side bar. Super cocktails, friendly people. Open seven days a week for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM Bar & Cocktails served till Midnight. See you there!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went with a fairly large group and we had no problems. Service was great along with everyone's food. It is a casual opened air place close to the street in the gap.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank TravellingCanucks542
Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The food Sharkeys is good. Lots of choice and you can eat Caribbean or North American dishes. Great flavours and good portions. It’s quite casual as well, which I also like.

I ate there twice during my stay. I was very impressed with the cook. He came out to the front of the restaurant and noticed I dropped some money on the ground. He immediately picked it up and discretely gave it to me. I thanked him for being so honest. (Other patrons nearby who must have seen my money drop were not going to say a word.)

My only comment about Sharkeys is that the serving staff were not as friendly as I had experienced at other Gap restaurants. A smile or a short conversation goes a long way, when making an impression on guests.

1  Thank beachbum_number1
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here twice now throughout this holiday once because of convenience and once because we got caught in the tropical rain downpour. Staff were very accommodating to a large party and sat us away from others so we weren’t crowding everyone out. As a party of 13 they separated the bill for us so we could pay separately. Most of the party enjoyed the coconut shrimp but the other meals we had were just as nice. Highly recommend the chicken and mushroom linguini, the seafood pasta and the 8oz steak. Meals were delivered efficiently and for the price, food was excellent. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank hendrix2610
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times during our trip and had several drinks. Great atmosphere and really friendly staff

1  Thank N83m
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We enjoyed a great inexpensive meal here and would really recommend the ribs. They alos have a good cocktail bar.

Date of visit: March 2018