“Friends night out On the Bay!”

On The Bay - Eat. Drink. Bajan.
Price range: USD 6 - USD 22
Description: Opened on July 4, 2018, this newly renovated, cozy & chic restaurant, bar & lounge is located poolside at Yellow Bird Hotel. This St. Lawrence Gap eatery overlooks the picturesque bay and offers local Bajan cuisine cooked with herbs from our own garden. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we provide free wifi and parking onsite for all restaurant patrons. * Breakfast available until 12:00 noon * Daily Happy Hours: 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm & 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm * Daily Lunch Specials * Gluten Free options * Halal Chicken available * Take Away available
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My friends and I decided to grab some evening drinks and finger food last week and were SO pleasantly surprised to find this gem at the top of St. Lawrence Gap! On the Bay had just opened and yet the service was so seamless and the atmosphere clean and inviting! Our waiter recommended rum punches and they were beyond fantastic! I also tried their rum sour and this is now my go-to drink at On the Bay! All of their drinks seemed reasonably priced and sized too. Fish cakes weren't too small and had just enough spice. I must say though, the 'Honey & Ginger Chicken Bites' were the highlight of my night!!! They were served nice and warm, in just the right amount of sauce. The meat was so tender and truly delicious. All in all I am excited to go back to this lovely restaurant to try out the other items on the menu and watch the sunset right from my seat!

1  Thank DocSteffi246
YellowBirdBarbados, Owner at On The Bay - Eat. Drink. Bajan., responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for this lovely review! We are thrilled that you visited our restaurant and enjoyed everything you tried. As a new restaurant only three weeks old, we are a work in progress and it is heartwarming to read your wonderful comments. Hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Local Bajan Food that doesn't disappoint in any shape or form.
Fish Cakes,Fries ,Salad and Coleslaw hit the spot for both me and my wife.
Friendly and Polite staff only added to our experience,would definitely eat here again.

YellowBirdBarbados, Owner at On The Bay - Eat. Drink. Bajan., responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you so much for the great review and the compliments! We are happy you enjoyed your evening meal with us.and hope you will dine with us again soon.

Regards