Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 124
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
USD 166
USD 122
Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
USD 237
Meridian Inn(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
USD 74
USD 58
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
USD 226
USD 165
  • Pool
Four Aces Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
USD 56
Mirabelle Apartment Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
USD 120
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
Beverley Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyellowbird hotelcove baylawrence gapsmall bayworthing beachdeluxe studiothe mexican restaurantsmall hotelwithin walking distanceking size bedno elevatoron site restaurantbars and restaurantstop floorperfect locationwonderful hotelrooms are large
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Spacious rooms, friendly staff, great location. We will be returning next year. I find this website annoying because I have now to fill up this space with nonsense in order to post my very positive review.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahOGibson, Manager at Yellow Bird Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

:-)

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review!

I am thrilled you had a wonderful stay with us! I am very happy you found our rooms to be spacious, the location to be great and that our team was friendly.

Thank you again for the wonderful review! We hope to welcome you back to Barbados and Yellow Bird again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Close to the gap and with beautiful views of the water. Not a particularly fancy places, but it was clean (despite an odd smell in the room for most of it). The fridge was a nice addition, and the new bathrooms were nice and clean. Staff was very friendly as well.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review!

I am happy to hear you enjoyed our view of the St. Lawrence Bay!

Let me take this time to apologise for the odor you detected in your room. We have investigated this report and haven't noticed any "odd smell" in the room you stayed in. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we plan to continually monitor this.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a full breakfast at their restaurant
The view is spectacular and the service impeccable
We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will visit again for either lunch or dinner
The dinner menu at present is limited however they are expanding daily
Reasonably priced for a spectacular view

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Wonderful!

I am thrilled you enjoyed your breakfast with us!

I will be sure to let the restaurant team know!

As you mentioned our view is spectacular and this can be seen from each guest room! I am happy you appreciated it as much as we do!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous trip to the Yellow Bird hotel. We found the staff to be extremely accommodating and great people to chat with about local attractions, restaurants and sites. We made many friends during our stay. We loved the place so much that we booked a return visit in December 2018. We exchanged emails and phone numbers to stay in contact with the front desk, security guards and other staff members. The hotel is small and quaint and it feels like a home away from home. We also loved the fact that we would get fish and seafood from the fishermen across the road and the restaurant would cook up a lovely meal for us that we could take up to our room. It was a fantastic stay!!! We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We loved our room on the second floor right in the middle of the building.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swalker66

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review!

It's great to hear you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to make friends with the team!

I'ts wonderful that you were able to get fresh fish from the fisherman in the bay and that the restaurant assisted with preparing the fish for you!

I will be certain to share your review with the team and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We only spent one night on our way back to the UK, but wished it could have been longer. We will certainly come again when we next pass through. There was a nice feel to the hotel and the new owner of the restaurant looked after us very well. His rum punches were the best that we had on Barbados.

Room Tip: All good. No room for improvement!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahOGibson, Manager at Yellow Bird Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank You!!!!

Thank you for choosing us for your one night stay in Barbados!

I am happy you enjoyed our hotel and plan to return. I will be certain to share your compliments regarding the rum punch with the team!

Thank you again and we can't wait to welcome you back again soon!