“Hungry For Bites”
Review of Rb's Rotisserie

Rb's Rotisserie
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Hastings
Description: We are a high quality, affordable Chicken Rotisserie restaurant serving delicious and distinctive flavours and bites.
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We found this place just from walking by and decided to try it out. We shared a Chicken Burger combo(burger, fries & coke).$18 BBDS

It was good, not the best burger, but good.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The food from this takeaway is very tasty, hot and flavoursome. My daughter and I ate here several times whilst on vacation. The service was also good.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Ribs were pretty decent although not really a fall off the bone kind.I liked their bbq sauce - it is a little sweet with a kick. The options for sides are extremely limited though.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

So myself and my stepfather went to the Wildey branch tonight (5/9), he had the quarter chicken combo which came with chips and a drink. The drink was good refillable, fries were hot but the chicken came out cold, sent it back and said it was cold. The same piece of chicken came back out and wasn't hot again, he just didn't enjoy it so he ended up leaving the chicken and feeling very unimpressed as the food is normally great at the welches branch (regular customers). However this experience has impacted his opinion as to whether he will be going back. It seems unlikely as the people behind the counter were clearly very uninterested, on their phones and all the kitchen staff just stare at you through the window the food comes through. To top it off there was an employee sweeping round us while we were eating, just really unimpressed with the overall experience.

2  Thank meg949
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Ordered my meal here tonight, was given an alarm devise to let me know when it was ready.

The alarm flashed in a few minutes and my order of chicken sandwich, fries and a drink was ready. The bun was full of chicken breast and the salad accompaniment was crispy. Altogether a cheap and cheerful meal. Would visit again.