“Sheraton Mall Location”

The Sultan Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 43 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 23 September 2015

We found the food very good help your self and pay by the pound the staff were help full, just do not get carried away and take to much

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I think they have a good variety to choose from. However, I have had food from the Sheraton Mall location and I find it to be too greasy. Even the vegetable options seem to be swimming in grease and not very healthy after all! As someone trying to eat clean, they leave me not much of a choice. The only thing I would recommend from there is their wraps. I had a falafel wrap which tasted good, was value for money and not greasy!

Reviewed 28 May 2015

There is a review here which indicated this restaurant has closed down/is out of business - this is untrue. There are 2 branches of this restaurant: 1 in Sheraton Mall and the other in Quayside.

I have only been to the one in Sheraton Mall (quite a few times) and I have nothing but positive reviews on it. The guy who operates the cash register (not sure of his name) is very friendly and helpful. The food is done as buffet style (you serve yourself), and you pay based on the weight of your food container. It works out a bit pricey this way though. I believe they also still offer wraps etc.

I like this restaurant and would recommend them.

Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

on our recent trip to Barbados we visited sultans on the quayside, opposite Accra! What an experienced, the server was more interested in sleeping than serving, and looked like she had never smiled. We ordered our food, she wouldn't even look at us and spoke to the wall! They didn't have any chicken or beef, so we opted for lamb! We paid and say outside, checking the bill we realised they hAd charges us for an extra wrap, my partner went in to sort out, they took forever to get the can he to us. 20 mins later our wraps were ready, we went into the restaurant, a young girl was behind the counter (different girl) she was being trained up by Mrs misery for before, I really felt for her, she was at least trying to be polite. Anyway the food was adequate at best, the lamb very very fatty! We visited the quayside often on our trip, and never once saw the girl in sultans smile or look remotely happy. Worst service ever experienced

Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

A previous review states it has closed down. It hasn't. But it should. I beseech you not to go there. Bad food plus bad hygiene plus inflated prices.