“best restaurant in worthing”
Review of Tapas

Tapas
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Hastings
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

my fiancé and I ate at the tapas a few times the week we were on the island, the food is great and the staff are fantastic, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend you visit when your visiting Barbados.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,165)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Tapas as a group of 4 and chose from the Re-discover menu.
The food was amazing and plentiful. Waiting staff were very attentive. Wine was good. Service excellent
All in all a very pleasant evening and we will be returning on our next trip to Bim

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I frequent this hotel whenever were in Barbados. For me it's a must visit. Wonderful food, excellent ambience, spectacular view and a friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is quite lovely with its location overlooking the boardwalk and beach in Hastings. The service and ambience were quite good but the food didn't wow me as I'd expected especially based on the recommendations from so many to try it out. We had a few tapas for the appetizer course - the chicken liver pate was good, the marlin liver pate was so so, the Thai fish cakes and the croquettes were both okay as well. They've got some starters that can be served as mains, so we tried the duck ravioli and the seafood pasta. Unfortunately the duck ravioli was extremely disappointing as the sauce and the hard cheese crust over the ravioli seemed at odds with each other. The seafood pasta was tasty so all wasn't lost. Thankfully, the ambience, warm caribbean breeze and good conversation still made it a good night out.

1  Thank Zelillem
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We sat right next to the sea! Very romantic.....waves, wind, love and food! This was a lovey experience, the food was amazing! A must visit!!!