See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017

As usual the manager at this hotel is always very helpfull and a good nights sleep even though the hotel was busy I think this hotel is very good value and the fact it takes animals as well is great out cat loves it.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Hotel room was good enough but was charged twice by Accor, I stayed at the hotel in July and here we are in september and customer service having spoke to them on the telephone have ignored the last 4 emails I have sent them. I suppose thats the danger of paying 8 months in advance the first time.

Room tip: Don't pay in advance
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This the second year that I have toured France and I stayed at this Ibis for the second time. The hotel is located in the suburbs of Pau and not difficult to find. Within a mile are several eating options. This hotel has rooms a bit larger than the usual Ibis Budget. My room was clean and the Wifi worked well. If you are on a budget and have a car this hotel is an excellent option.

Room tip: Room facing South get a superb view of the Pyrenees
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I cannot get this in English. So I would say, reception was not good. The room was full of mosquitos, we killed 10 We couldn`t get the A/C to work and the temp in the room was 26c The soap container in shower was broken & dangerous. I don`t think the money you have spent in the recep. & dining rm. was well spent. Mrs Williams

Date of stay: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We chose this hotel on our way to Portugal from Luxembourg. The rooms are very big and I enjoyed the balconies. On the other hand and even though I am not very demanding with hotels, this one needs a refurbishment: it's old! The parking is very small and a bit messy but I can definitely assure you the price pays off and this is a good choice.

Date of stay: September 2015